GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sr. Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    That is some belt and work under the hood.. I remember Alma Gates Ford Bronco with about 13 Alt's, The H2 I last did had 3 from Ohio Gen, Gotta see the end install...

Alma Gates, was her truck red, with either Kicker or MTX equipment? Could be wrong about the equipment.

91 Suburban

D44/14BFF w/Disc conv - Yukon 4:88's - Yukon Grizzly Lockers F/R -13" lift - DIY4x Shackle Flip - 37 ATZ on 18 MT Classics - Doug Thorley headers - Magnaflow - Holley Pro Jection Intake - Ultimate TBI mods - Hydroboost Brake Conversion - Hysteer-X Over Conversion.

(Coming up - Fuel Injected 383 Stroker - Divorced NP205 - D60 - 40" tires)

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ya I'm old school I come from a time when Car Audio was Huge..I was working for Sony when I was 16 back in the 80's met people like Richard Clack (Mr Car Audio) 6 speakers in his Buick GN and one of the best sounding cars you will ever hear.. Google it...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I love it!! Could you spare one of those sundowns??

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Sr. Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ya I'm old school I come from a time when Car Audio was Huge..I was working for Sony when I was 16 back in the 80's met people like Richard Clack (Mr Car Audio) 6 speakers in his Buick GN and one of the best sounding cars you will ever hear.. Google it...
    Right there with ya, come from a time when you loaded up the car and turned on the sony so the punch 150 or Coustic 190 could beat the hell out of a set of MTX Blue Thunder 12's and a Fosgate power 1000 could only be match by an Orion HCCA, and Bostwic was just coming out.

91 Suburban

D44/14BFF w/Disc conv - Yukon 4:88's - Yukon Grizzly Lockers F/R -13" lift - DIY4x Shackle Flip - 37 ATZ on 18 MT Classics - Doug Thorley headers - Magnaflow - Holley Pro Jection Intake - Ultimate TBI mods - Hydroboost Brake Conversion - Hysteer-X Over Conversion.

(Coming up - Fuel Injected 383 Stroker - Divorced NP205 - D60 - 40" tires)

I would love to hear that setup....the only bad part is nothing sounds good on a youtube video!

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

You mean the Rich's GN? I heard it a few times at the shows and it was Killer.. He is a amazing guy when it comes down to 12 volt.. To sit in a car or truck for hours and just listin to all the sound that you are missing with this MP3 crap you would be amazed...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12