GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Car / Truck Audio Competition ... Sound Quality

One of my favorite hobbies is Audio (Sound Quality) competition ...
    I'm not the best at it ... nor will I ever be ... but its FUN !!!

2011 USACI Car Audio (Sound Quality) World Finals ...

Any one else here compete ???
    Randal Johnson ... Comcast Xfinity ... 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab
    Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio / Audio Technix ...

I compete with MECA.....I compete in SPL however. I could probably do SQ also but I have not taken the plunge yet.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I did many years ago... When it was Huge.. and I used to go to shows from Canada down to Daytona for SBN.. Just don't do it any more BUT I love a Great sounding system and will always help a friend...My old Av with the 5.1 dts system in it I used to get 5.1 audio Discs Plug in my power supply and just sit in my driveway listining for hours..I loved it....If you go on to JL Audio's web site and look for video's of SBN you can see my truck in it. They used it in the Tuner tent outside..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by sstoner911 View Post
    I compete with MECA.....I compete in SPL however. I could probably do SQ also but I have not taken the plunge yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    I did many years ago... When it was Huge.. and I used to go to shows from Canada down to Daytona for SBN.. Just don't do it any more BUT I love a Great sounding system and will always help a friend...My old Av with the 5.1 dts system in it I used to get 5.1 audio Discs Plug in my power supply and just sit in my driveway listining for hours..I loved it....If you go on to JL Audio's web site and look for video's of SBN you can see my truck in it. They used it in the Tuner tent outside..
    Awesome guys !!! Yea, I love a Great sounding system ...

I love a strong bass system too, but I do not care for SPL competition ...
    most just try for large numbers only and do not take any pride in their audio installs ... Thats just not me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cablguy184 View Post
    Awesome guys !!! Yea, I love a Great sounding system ...

I love a strong bass system too, but I do not care for SPL competition ...
    most just try for large numbers only and do not take any pride in their audio installs ... Thats just not me ...
    Ya alot of guys dont even play music in SPL...they just use "tone" cd's. I prefer to use music...its more of a gauge for me to use to see where I can improve the system. My system has to be pleasing to the eye as well as the ear!

I agree ...