GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The 2012 silverado has a different grill it looks like the 2500s.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Nice truck man! looking good. Check out the W/T grill i ended up trading my chrome for the stock WT grill and i will paint that, i comes flat black allready so it looks good if your going with black theme. also maybe some side steps like the bully bars i have they ran me 50$ and are simple and clean. check out my pics :http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...?albumid=21511

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    I would pull the Z71 sticker off.
    another idea if you want to identify your vehicle as a Z71 is have a custom decal made up. You can go to a vinyl graphics place that has a printer that way you are not overlaying different vinyl colors. I have a dark grey and silver 4x4 sticker on my truck that came stock. I don't mind it because it doesn't have a color that throws it off from fitting in.

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    another idea if you want to identify your vehicle as a Z71 is have a custom decal made up. You can go to a vinyl graphics place that has a printer that way you are not overlaying different vinyl colors. I have a dark grey and silver 4x4 sticker on my truck that came stock. I don't mind it because it doesn't have a color that throws it off from fitting in.
    Thats a really cool idea, I actually have the proper printer to print vinyl stickers, my company does all it's own engineering on blueprints, it in my parents office at home. I might also wait till I repaint my truck

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gabethesvg View Post
    Nice truck man! looking good. Check out the W/T grill i ended up trading my chrome for the stock WT grill and i will paint that, i comes flat black allready so it looks good if your going with black theme. also maybe some side steps like the bully bars i have they ran me 50$ and are simple and clean. check out my pics :http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...?albumid=21511
    I already blacked out my grille. I'm looking for the split grille that comes on the new silverados
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234