GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2012 Election

Legend
    Blog Entries

Santa came early to GMTC! I for one am thrilled. Now the only think we have to worry about is will he go and read all the trash we talked while he was gone? Things could get a little rowdy. LOL
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

i think we did more mud slinging at stephan than obama has done towards bush since hes been in office!!
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    i think we did more mud slinging at stephan than obama has done towards bush since hes been in office!!
    Well he's been back on since Friday night and he hasnt denied any connection between him and Miss Pelosi!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    Get me a shovel, we need Reagan again!!!!!
    Zombie Reagan, dreadful thought. Scary thing is he'd do a better job. Forgive my humor, may he rest in peace!
    Last edited by Dingo; 12-11-2011 at 11:50 PM.

good discussion

I will get you a shovel as long as Reagan agrees to reverse the immigration mistake he made. Other than that I think he was the best president we had. But I will say Bill Clinton did somehow get us out of debt.
    So maybe Ron and Bill can help clean up the pond scum currently being leveled on the white house
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Time to revitalize this thread! It's getting close! I have to say, as much as I don't believe Obama is a natural leader, he has my vote. Neither candidate is very strong but the on thing I have to stay true to is wanting the middle class to thrive, Romney is NOT for that unfortunately. Another part is, yes, I am in a union, Ryan is a union buster. The decline of our economy is in direct parallel to the decline of unions. I'm not saying all unions are good, I am saying a properly run union is the best thing for the middle class tradesmen. So many people misunderstand unions or have a bad taste in their mouth from what happened in Detroit :(.

Anyways let's hear those opinions!!

I am think the government needs to be smaller. With that said there is no need for unions in today's work place. With OSHA and the other gov't agencies that are there to protect the worker the union has out lived it's usefullness. I lived in the northeastern part of PA and was really awoken to the "issues" with unions. Many people who work in them in my experience abuse it. If a contractor was brought in to do work and they weren't a card carrying member of the union than many greivences (sp) were filed. The people that filed had no idea how to complete the job the contractor was called in to do but he saw a way to get money. That is one instance that I have personally seen. I have been in many a conversation with union members about this exact topic and have never had a person show me a positive to the union.
    Now onto the original topic. With the events of the last few days and finding out that Marines were in that area with out live ammo makes my blood boil. (Yes I know it is up to the ambasadors whether or not they carry live loads or not) With the anniversary of 9-11 the President should have made sure that the Embassies and Consulates were prepared. There are many things that I have seen the person that holds the office do or not do that I have seen enough of a body of work to say it is time for him to go.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

If we want a political forum we can create one that's password protected, but I think these types of threads should be few and far between.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123