GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Mechanic

I had to stop watch by minute two. I couldn't take it anymore. Im in my second year of Air Force ROTC and all I wanted to do since I was a kid to serve my country that gave us so much. People like her do not deserve the freedoms that the people who sacrificed their lives to give her. If she does not like what our country stands for, she should hop on a plane and go live in Iran.
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

i could say so many things, but will say only one.

ignorance is bliss.

and boy is she ignorant.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

As a Soldier in the greatest Army in the world, I want to tell this ignorant woman "you are welcome for all the sacrifices my fellow brothers in arms and myself make in order for you to have your freedom of speech". I am not going to sit here and disrespect her because there are many other people in society like her. We as Service men and women have all heard it before. We have come to be able to ignore them for the most part but still get very heated inside. They are just looking for some attention.

More importantly than this uneducated woman, I would like to say thank you to everyone who stands behind us. It is a small gesture but only we understand how good it makes us feel when we hear someone stand up and say thank you. We don't ask for your appreciation but it really does make us feel good to know that we are appreciated.
    2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 Crew Cab
    8in ProComp Suspension Lift, 4in Shackle Flip Kit, 3in Performance Products Body Lift, 17x9 Moto Metal wheels, 35x12.50x17 ProComp Xterrains, K&N cold air intake kit, Custom 3in exhaust, GoRhrino Black spring loaded steps, Truxedo Bed Cover, "SS" style Instrument Cluster with blue pointers and Trans Temp Gauge, JVC indash touchscreen DVD player, 2 MTX 10in subwoofers, Sony Xplode 1000watt amp, Radio Shack CB with dual black whips, Optima yellow top battery

Personally, after watching her continually smile and look down probably at written notes, i think this is all a stage act! Who knows what this arse hole thinks about the military and our troops. I think this was done for shock value to see how many hits it will get sort of like the SCHMUCKS on Twitter that Tweet irrelevant bull **** all day and watch idiots read it. As a former vet. and disabled vet i'm really not offended by this piece of Crap. Ive actually heard worse.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

This pretty much sums up my feelings on this....

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac