GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Flea collar? Wow I shoulda stayed in school.
    I do use hair conditioner however for shaving around my beard. I get a closer shave than with shave gel and it much less expensive.
    So all the talk, is it going to happen?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Blog Entries

I'm waiting for a definitive answer.....

Is it sad that I have been using the same can of shave gel for the last year? LOL!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Legend
    Blog Entries

I will put on 8 days at least and then see if I want to keep it. I wore one a few years ago and shaved it off. I use Trumpers shaving soap and a badger hair brush with a track II razor. No razor burn ever with that stuff. About $15 for the soap but it lasts close to 2 years. The brush was around $100 but it is over 10 years old and is still like new.

Tried all the gels and creams and always looked like I shaved with a chainsaw. Trumpers and the clippings off a badgers ass works like magic!
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Blog Entries

I just use some Gillete gel and a schik or however you spell it razor. Haven't nicked myself for awhile, actually.

To start we're going to have to have a starting point for people, and we can stage it accordingly as well. Like people can start on Monday Jan 2 if they post a picture of themself clean-shaven holding up a piece of paper saying something and doing something like touching their nose with their left index finger. Then we know that the photo is new.

Then people can start on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. I suppose having a staggered start will be necessary for some people. I know that I had to shave when my wife told me we were getting family pictures taken. Plus I'm interviewing for work right now, so I needs to looks goods!
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 12-26-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Legend
    Blog Entries

That makes the most sense as a start date. Most people will not want to go out on New Years with 2 days of growth. I don't plant to pack shaving supplies so My last shave will be Friday morning Dec 31. The stubble helps keep the chin protector over my exposed skin so my face does not feel like an inner tube when I get to the bottom of the mountain. It also covers up the ugly which others on the mountain appreciate. LOL

Not just others on the mountain Caddi we also appreciate it.
    I was tried putting a paper bag over my head to hide the ugly. But the paper bag refused to get close to anything as ugly as I .

Well good luck to all competitors. I competed in a beard growing contest in 1985. And haven't been " clean shaven" since. It hides my baby face. As well as disguises my face from the one posted in most postal offices through out the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Times a wasting' boys/girls?
    Suggestion;
    1. Growth for the period of time selected
    2. Best beard(voted on by the members)
    3. Worst beard( see above)
    4. Most unique
    5. Least growth
    6. Ugliest beard
    Just suggestions
    These are good suggestions.

Remember the TV show Cheers in the 80's? One episode they had a beard growing competition and they had to do tasks like use their beard to soak up beer spilled on the bar. hahaha Cliff's looked terrible so he glued on a fake one and used the wrong type of glue so it was stuck on...

Oh what the hell I'm in. Rachel isn't gonna like you guys if she finds out lol. Plus I might lose anyway cuz I may have a job lined up at the nuke plant so I don't wanna look like Achmed FlemFlemmingAchbarMohammedAliMoreFlem Whoissane when I go take the test lol

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Won't that nuclear stuff eat your hair and skin. It may pay good but st what cost.
    When you get in bed after work your wife will think that's a flashlight under the covers.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by