GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Not new But I didn't see this one before (BIGREDDADDY53)

Just introduce myself. I was a GM Pro for 15 years, that a trained GM salesmen, and all I would sell was mew GM and some imports if I couldn't switch them. When I worked in the north (just a little north of Yellowknife) GM trucks held up the best and I would know because I worked with the mechanic. I have been I Chevy guy all my life when I was in Montreal learning to work on my first 62 Acadian at 16. I have also had on mantra if it was built by a man it can be fixed by one. If I could Have worked at Oshawa my whole life I would have been a happy camper. Just one regret I didn't get to see New York City. Now I have a 2003 Tahoe LT with that pain in the ass air ride.

Welcome to the Club!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

If you ever get down to NYC I'll give you the grand Tour.. Welcome...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BIGREDDADDY53 View Post
    Just introduce myself. I was a GM Pro for 15 years, that a trained GM salesmen, and all I would sell was mew GM and some imports if I couldn't switch them. When I worked in the north (just a little north of Yellowknife) GM trucks held up the best and I would know because I worked with the mechanic. I have been I Chevy guy all my life when I was in Montreal learning to work on my first 62 Acadian at 16. I have also had on mantra if it was built by a man it can be fixed by one. If I could Have worked at Oshawa my whole life I would have been a happy camper. Just one regret I didn't get to see New York City. Now I have a 2003 Tahoe LT with that pain in the ass air ride.
    Welcome aboard! The 03 Hoe might be a pain in the ass but it's still better than a Ford! LOL
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Master Mechanic

welcome aboard!!!!! i also have an 02 hoe with air ride

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH