GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Welcome to our newest Sponsor EGRUSA!

Now let's all give a nice GMTC welcome to EGRUSA for joining us as the newest sponsor!

egausa.com is the website.

EGR Incorporated is a privately-owned manufacturer and distributorof quality automotive accessories in North America. Servicing the Automotive Aftermarket, EGR offers a broad range of high quality products including Hood Deflectors (SuperGuards & Aerowraps), Window Visors (In-Channel & Tape-on), Fender Flares, Side Steps andSunRoof Deflectors.
    Located in Ontario, California, EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA. EGR warehouses over 2,000 different SKUs within this facility to service distributors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and parts of South America.
    As the chosen supplier to almost every OEM in North America and many other OEMs around the world, EGR prides itself on producing the highest quality products to last a lifetime.
    Icon Legend
    • TOUGH Made tough for all weather and elements. High quality materials providing robust strength and hold.
    • NO DRILL REQUIREDFast install, no drilling, no unnecessary damage to your vehicle. Designed with ‘car care’ in mind.
    • ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY Recyclabilty and recycled materials are a priority in our premium product ranges.
    • ALL ELEMENTSDesigned to withstand the varying elements and environments on demand.
    • QUALITY ENGINEEREDEngineered to exacting standards, using world class design and manufactured using leading edge technology.
    To find out more about the EGR Group visit egrgroup.com.
    To contact EGR USA - click here.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

What stands out to me the most is the fact that "EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA."

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Good products, I've got a set of Carbon Fiber Look window deflectors on my Tacoma from them that are 12 yrs old now. Never a problem, the matching hood deflector worked perfect for 8 yrs until I took it off and gave it to a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Now let's all give a nice GMTC welcome to EGRUSA for joining us as the newest sponsor!

egausa.com is the website.

EGR Incorporated is a privately-owned manufacturer and distributorof quality automotive accessories in North America. Servicing the Automotive Aftermarket, EGR offers a broad range of high quality products including Hood Deflectors (SuperGuards & Aerowraps), Window Visors (In-Channel & Tape-on), Fender Flares, Side Steps andSunRoof Deflectors.
    Located in Ontario, California, EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA. EGR warehouses over 2,000 different SKUs within this facility to service distributors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and parts of South America.
    As the chosen supplier to almost every OEM in North America and many other OEMs around the world, EGR prides itself on producing the highest quality products to last a lifetime.
    Icon Legend
    • TOUGH Made tough for all weather and elements. High quality materials providing robust strength and hold.
    • NO DRILL REQUIREDFast install, no drilling, no unnecessary damage to your vehicle. Designed with ‘car care’ in mind.
    • ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY Recyclabilty and recycled materials are a priority in our premium product ranges.
    • ALL ELEMENTSDesigned to withstand the varying elements and environments on demand.
    • QUALITY ENGINEEREDEngineered to exacting standards, using world class design and manufactured using leading edge technology.
    To find out more about the EGR Group visit egrgroup.com.
    To contact EGR USA - click here.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

What stands out to me the most is the fact that "EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA."
    Steve,

Thanks for the kind introduction. We are happy to be a part of GMTruckClub Forum.

We look forward to meeting everyone here.

Ben

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Good products, I've got a set of Carbon Fiber Look window deflectors on my Tacoma from them that are 12 yrs old now. Never a problem, the matching hood deflector worked perfect for 8 yrs until I took it off and gave it to a friend.
    Tim,

I would love to see a pic of those visors, I haven't seen a set of those in years. Glad to know EGR has stood the test of time.
    Post a pic of your truck and Ill send you one of our Limited Edition EGR Tuff Towel.

Thanks
    Ben
    EGR USA
    4000 East Greystone Drive, Ontario, California 91761
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Blog Entries

nice. do you have an online catalog or would we have to find a dealer?
    Cheri
    Chevy Trailblazer LS 4x4
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Girl View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to this, as well.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I deal with one of their Dist's all the time in NJ A place called ArmorDeck.. http://search.armordeck.us/?cmd=sear...1B53B886ED3F3F Have sold lots of the ventvisors and Bug shields No Problems...And easy install
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Girl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surrealone View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to this, as well.
    Sorry for the delay everybody, we were closed for the holidays.

Your local EGR dealer can be located on our website using the dealer search here http://egrusa.com/p-6692-dealer-locator.html

Our 2012 Catalog can be downloaded online here http://egrusa.com/file/665-Product+Catalog+2012.pdf

If anyone wants a hard copy just give us a ring at 800-757-7075 and we will send you one out.

Thanks
    Ben
    EGR USA
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by EGRUSA View Post
    Tim,

I would love to see a pic of those visors, I haven't seen a set of those in years. Glad to know EGR has stood the test of time.
    Post a pic of your truck and Ill send you one of our Limited Edition EGR Tuff Towel.

Thanks
    Ben
    Hadnt forgot about getting a picture of those visors, just been real busy with the holidays.

Thanks Tim, I look forward to seeing it.

Ben
    EGR USA
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com