Results 1 to 10 of 10
12-21-2011, 01:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Welcome to our newest Sponsor EGRUSA!
Now let's all give a nice GMTC welcome to EGRUSA for joining us as the newest sponsor!
egausa.com is the website.
EGR Incorporated is a privately-owned manufacturer and distributorof quality automotive accessories in North America. Servicing the Automotive Aftermarket, EGR offers a broad range of high quality products including Hood Deflectors (SuperGuards & Aerowraps), Window Visors (In-Channel & Tape-on), Fender Flares, Side Steps andSunRoof Deflectors.
Located in Ontario, California, EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA. EGR warehouses over 2,000 different SKUs within this facility to service distributors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and parts of South America.
As the chosen supplier to almost every OEM in North America and many other OEMs around the world, EGR prides itself on producing the highest quality products to last a lifetime.
- TOUGH Made tough for all weather and elements. High quality materials providing robust strength and hold.
- NO DRILL REQUIREDFast install, no drilling, no unnecessary damage to your vehicle. Designed with ‘car care’ in mind.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY Recyclabilty and recycled materials are a priority in our premium product ranges.
- ALL ELEMENTSDesigned to withstand the varying elements and environments on demand.
- QUALITY ENGINEEREDEngineered to exacting standards, using world class design and manufactured using leading edge technology.
To contact EGR USA - click here.
---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------
What stands out to me the most is the fact that "EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA."
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 75Last Post: 03-20-2012, 01:08 AM
By Steve in forum Total Load ControlReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:10 AM
By Steve in forum Chevy Volt ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:30 PM
By 15silverado00 in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 18Last Post: 03-08-2009, 02:50 PM
By Steve in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2007, 04:01 PM