GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 04 Silverado exhaust

im getting a lift for my 04 chevy silverado and i needed know want the best exhaust setup would look the best or sound the best for it. thanks

How much are you willing to spend? What engine do you have? I like dual exhaust that exit out the side behind the rear tires with gloss black tips but that's just my taste. Check out youtube for videos of different exhaust sounds and what they look like. As for different brands, I like MBRP and Magnaflow.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

It's a 5.3, and it doesn't matter

I just replaced the Summit Racind dual exhaust from 3 years ago that ruste out. I put Flowmaster 40 series love the construction very heavy duty and solid. Took about 4 hours on my back but it sounds very nice. The cost was about 450 at street side auto.com. For the price you can't beat it. I recommend this VERY MUCH ! ! ! ! !
    2004 Z71 Silverado
    Cold inatke kit & Throttle Body Spacer
    3" Body Lift & New 275/75/18 BF A/T's
    Pioneer Avic 90BT and Rear Camera
    Alarm & Remote Start
    10" Custom Sub under rear seat powered by 1000 watt kenwood amp

Blog Entries

Flowmaster has been on both of my V8 trucks. Love it!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."