GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Merry Whatever...

It used to be simple to wish someone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. However, in the interest of attempting to be as politically correct as today's times appear to demand, I'm going to take a stab at doing it the way our society claims it wants it done, today. Here goes.
    -----
    Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice but with no implication that you have a religious persuasion, and with respect for the religious persuasions of others or their choice not to practice a religion at all; AND a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to our society have helped make America great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others.)
    -----

:sarcastic:

Be safe and enjoy your holidays, people!

Surreal

well done, well done haha merry whatever to you too

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Legend

Blog Entries

To be totally politcially incorrect but its just how I feel!!!

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by surrealone View Post
    It used to be simple to wish someone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. However, in the interest of attempting to be as politically correct as today's times appear to demand, I'm going to take a stab at doing it the way our society claims it wants it done, today. Here goes.
    -----
    Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice but with no implication that you have a religious persuasion, and with respect for the religious persuasions of others or their choice not to practice a religion at all; AND a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to our society have helped make America great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others.)
    -----

:sarcastic:

Be safe and enjoy your holidays, people!

Surreal
    Bahahahahaha! I love it.

But in the revolt against being politically correct, lets not forget there are non-Christian's among us here at GMTC. Happy Holidays covers the Christian and Jewish faiths nicely. LOL Not sure about the others.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

I am not a politically correct person. So, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

I Love it all.
    But I too am politically incorrect and proud of it.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isn't that why we call it Christmas day?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!