GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Floor mats and rear seat storage

How many of you folks have the under seat storage box for late model crew cabs ? Are any brands better than others ? Same question for liner type mats. Ive used Husky for all my previous trucks but the classic style is a full mat that goes under the rear seat instead of just in front of it and Im not sure if thats going to work for me.

Jr. Apprentice

My sons just gave me the WeatherTech floor mats for my 2010 Sliverado Extended cab. The rear mats are three times larger than the factory mats. I wanted them as I have worn a hole in my factory mat after only 35K miles. I haven't put them in, so I'll know more tomorrow.
    Kent

Quote Originally Posted by mikester View Post
    How many of you folks have the under seat storage box for late model crew cabs ? Are any brands better than others ? Same question for liner type mats. Ive used Husky for all my previous trucks but the classic style is a full mat that goes under the rear seat instead of just in front of it and Im not sure if thats going to work for me.
    For the Under Rear Seat Storage Unit.......DU-HA makes a Color Matching....Form Fitting Unit,

Link to
    DU-HA Storage Unit,
    http://www.du-ha.com/chevy_heavyduty_crew.html
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 12-25-2011 at 11:34 AM.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

thanks for the link, I would love that storage unit but I have two car seats in the back that prevent me from using any of the underseat space LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    For the Under Rear Seat Storage Unit.......DU-HA makes a Color Matching....Form Fitting Unit,

Link to
    DU-HA Storage Unit,
    http://www.du-ha.com/chevy_heavyduty_crew.html
    Mike is that the storage unit you have?
    Hows the color, fit, and finish?
    I bought an off brand that I dont like so I'm gonna return it if possible or sell it, I'm looking for a good replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by mikester View Post
    I have a Du-Ha kit under my rear seat and I love mine. Photos (and comments for some) of the seat hinge lock (sold separately) and the Du-Ha can be found in my album, here: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...d=18156&page=2

Surreal

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Mike is that the storage unit you have?
    Hows the color, fit, and finish?
    I bought an off brand that I dont like so I'm gonna return it if possible or sell it, I'm looking for a good replacement.
    Tim.....Merry Christmas and to your question Yes......its the Storage unit I have in my truck.....the Fit-n-Finish is Excellent and as is Color-Matching to the rest of the Interior, and just as Surrealone has mentioned, I also just love having this unit,

Sorry but Here's the only picture I have of this unit, and its the same unit as Surrealone has posted above,

Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 12-25-2011 at 01:33 PM.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

I was looking at the box GM sells and also the one made by Husky. Anyone using those ? And anymore input on mats ?

Thanks Mike same to you and your family, interior looks good, that match's well.

My new truck came with the GM work package and the floor mats included are great, deep grooves that trap everything.
    The GM storage is nice I've looked at it on a few trucks, my only problem with it is the cost, it's about $50 more than the one Mike posted.
    $50 doesnt sound like a lot but when your as much of a cheap basterd as I am it's like sticking a knife in my heart to get me to part with the extra money.

Thanks Tim.....I would also Mentioned, this is One Very Strong Unit....being Constructed from Heavy Duty Polyethylene and last comes with a Lifetime Warranty,

Here's a couple more pictures, again not the best, With my Katzkin Interior, to give you another view, on How Well it matches up,

Edit:.....Tim I don't know what happen here with my reply, showing up on your reply.....Sorry.....
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 12-25-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by MPclk2006 View Post
    thanks for the link, I would love that storage unit but I have two car seats in the back that prevent me from using any of the underseat space LOL...
    I'm in the same boat, but, I have the duha and it works for me. Rarely do I need to remove the car seats and access the storage space. Having the underseat storage keeps things organized and less clutter in the cab.
    2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 ECSB Z71 5.3L LM7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast