GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just bought my fully loaded Silverado, and my mom bought one too a few months ago. So we decided to keep Christmas day pretty simple, I got a few Boeing (airplane) novelty T-shirts. I am an airplane enthusiest if you didnt know by now (my screename).
    Last edited by 747; 12-26-2011 at 01:02 AM.
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

Tickets to the Ohio State/Meatchicken game in Columbus

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    a summitracing gift card (which just bought me a steering stabilizer), a skil router, a dremel attachment set, a raiders tool belt, and a ps3 game
    I cant believe I almost forgot the autographed Raiderettes calender .

Had to return the steering stabilizer as it doesnt fit on the bracket lift for the truck because the steering relay is moved. Getting the borgeson steering shaft instead to fix that stupid steering clunk. and as tbplus10 said lots of reciepts. Between Santa and my wife our 4 year old daughter got about half a toy store worth of barbie stuff, shes definately spoiled being an only child
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

dunno were i should start!

lotsa baby stuff ( my mom thru us a baby shower on the 29th) a .17 HMR rifle, a collectible toy tractor, (a hobby) some tools, drill doctor, rasp, center punch and so on. my wife got a few nice odds and ends. cliched as its sounds, going home and seeing family was enough of a present.

might go buy something for the truck tomorrow tho, ill have to see what i can find.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    I cant believe I almost forgot the autographed Raiderettes calender .

Had to return the steering stabilizer as it doesnt fit on the bracket lift for the truck because the steering relay is moved. Getting the borgeson steering shaft instead to fix that stupid steering clunk. and as tbplus10 said lots of reciepts. Between Santa and my wife our 4 year old daughter got about half a toy store worth of barbie stuff, shes definately spoiled being an only child

Ok, on the Raiderettes calendar, I am so fricking jealous I can't stand it Notice the goal posts stuck in Santas eyes

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    dunno were i should start!

lotsa baby stuff ( my mom thru us a baby shower on the 29th) a .17 HMR rifle, a collectible toy tractor, (a hobby) some tools, drill doctor, rasp, center punch and so on. my wife got a few nice odds and ends. cliched as its sounds, going home and seeing family was enough of a present.

might go buy something for the truck tomorrow tho, ill have to see what i can find.

Alex
    Yup Alex you got the family part totally correct!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Most importantly it looks like most had a great Christmas and had family with them .

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2012!
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12