GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I had glazed cornish chicken, twice baked potatoes, some sort of salad cant remember what it was called, dinner rolls, asparagus, and some lemon cake for dessert all complements of the nuns up here at the college i do security at
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Legend
    Blog Entries

I made a 8 pound orange and maple syrup glaze duck with orange liqueur and other fresh spices, a 25 lb turkey and two kinds of stuffing (one with each bird), mashed potatoes, candies and baked yams, veggies, gravey, homemade bread, two kinds of cheesecakes, pie, pudding...OMG! We could have fed the neighbourhood... lol... back to the gym...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    I had glazed cornish chicken, twice baked potatoes, some sort of salad cant remember what it was called, dinner rolls, asparagus, and some lemon cake for dessert all complements of the nuns up here at the college i do security at
    Would it be possible to send my address to the nuns for next year?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    I made a 8 pound orange and maple syrup glaze duck with orange liqueur and other fresh spices, a 25 lb turkey and two kinds of stuffing (one with each bird), mashed potatoes, candies and baked yams, veggies, gravey, homemade bread, two kinds of cheesecakes, pie, pudding...OMG! We could have fed the neighbourhood... lol... back to the gym...
    That is far too much food for a law enforcement officer to eat. Next time post on GMTC and we will get a charter bus to your house.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Medium Rare Prime Rib, Garlic and Onion twice baked mashed potatoes, Brown gravy, Broccoli, Butter rolls, Carrots, Carrot salad, and Apple Cobbler for desert.

As soon as I get home tonight I'm firing up the smoker, New Years Eve dinner will be Smoked Beef Brisquit, Smoked Pork Ribs, Smoked Chicken, and Smoke Pit Beans. The Ribs and Brisquit are soaking in beer and brisquit rub right now and the beans are soaking in Jimmy Beam.

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Medium Rare Prime Rib, Garlic and Onion twice baked mashed potatoes, Brown gravy, Broccoli, Butter rolls, Carrots, Carrot salad, and Apple Cobbler for desert.

As soon as I get home tonight I'm firing up the smoker, New Years Eve dinner will be Smoked Beef Brisquit, Smoked Pork Ribs, Smoked Chicken, and Smoke Pit Beans. The Ribs and Brisquit are soaking in beer and brisquit rub right now and the beans are soaking in Jimmy Beam.
    Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a pack of Marlboros . Seems that it would take a large quantity of Zizags to roll all that stuff to smoke. Just throw the meat on the BBQ and smoke a white owl
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

I was at work that weekend. But we had two fried turkeys some dirty rice sweet potatoes and rolls.
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

It is good to see Chevy people ate well for Xmas.
    Hope all had a wonderful weekend.
    When you all party tonight please be safe and drink with caution.
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

i dont plan on leaving the house once i start tonight so i dont have to worry about wrecking my truck or getting pulled over for drinking and driving....it sounds like every one had a good christmas dinner tho, and coach i dont know if giving the sisters your name would work or not
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    i dont plan on leaving the house once i start tonight so i dont have to worry about wrecking my truck or getting pulled over for drinking and driving....it sounds like every one had a good christmas dinner tho, and coach i dont know if giving the sisters your name would work or not
    Well thought I might as well try. Lol.
    Aren't they supposed to save us heathens?
    Glad to hear you are putting the keys away.
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

it felt pretty wierd being in a room filled with nuns....im pretty sure ive never felt so uncomfortable in my life, they are very welcoming but, i felt as tho i was being watched the whole time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast