GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Canadian gm truck club roll call

Hey all my fellow Canucks...

How was everyone's holidays?? I know that we have a GM CANADIAN CLUB within the site, but I know that not everyone who is on the site, has joined.. I am curious how many Canadian Members are on here, there are only 40 members in the CDN CLUB...So I am doing a roll call!! Make sure that you add yourself to the CDN CLUB (you can find it on my profile). We have a roll Call in the GM CDN CLUB site, but no-one is going in there to post and chat..

I also got a brand new sponsor/vendor to join our site, they are from ALBERTA!! WOOT! Custom Truck Parts Inc.. www.customtruckpartsinc.com Awesome online website and store and 4 locations through Western Canada, CDN $$ (which helps us), and over 60 vendors .. Hope you will check them out.. I will hopefully be introducing them to the club in the next few days..

ME: Fort St John, BC- member of GM Canadian Club..

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Pat from the center of the universe... Just east of TO, Oshawa Ontario! Finally some snow!

I heard there was this little hottie from BC causing all manner of drama.
    It is said that she is trying to segregate this site by sex and nationality.
    Shame on her.
    Others have seen writings on the tablets speaking of naught underwear and teasing the male species.
    If you see threads from her trying to divide and conquer just use that thread to sew her up
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

She can divide me, conquer me, slap me on top of my little bald head anytime!
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Literally? I believe she could. Thank goodness she is several thousand miles away, if you tick her off.
    With GMCerica I would be cautious what I say if she lived down the block.
    But then again if she lived down the block I would most likely be arrested for stalking. LMNBO !!!

Legend
    Blog Entries

COME ON GUYS!! I know that there are over 50 Canadian Members... Lets represents!! Only two of us posted? lol we got a BC and ON, is there anyone else??

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    COME ON GUYS!! I know that there are over 50 Canadian Members... Lets represents!! Only two of us posted? lol we got a BC and ON, is there anyone else??
    Laughing out loud. Just like sender females. Canucks don't want post. Probably in dem der pubs getting red faced. Haha!

Blog Entries

I may count as an "honorary". You know I can walk to Canada ! Fort Erie or Niagara Falls !

Ya know shes going to take names and get the mounties to take ya all away and lock you up, and if they lock you up they wont give you your meds, no tv time and now they won't let you smoke or drink caffine either ! its not worth it !
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    I may count as an "honorary". You know I can walk to Canada ! Fort Erie or Niagara Falls !

Ya know shes going to take names and get the mounties to take ya all away and lock you up, and if they lock you up they wont give you your meds, no tv time and now they won't let you smoke or drink caffine either ! its not worth it !
    Yes, Denise, you can be an honorary Canuck!
    I already have a list of names going, Coach is #1- kinda like Santa naughty and nice list.. LOL without his meds, (testosterone), he might start growing long hair and boobs!! WAIT.. he might like that.. hahaha... Kidding Coach ... You are already on my naughty list.. I will definitely let you have all your meds and a can of pop in the slammer, the conjugal visits..now that is another story... lol

Wow, almost makes me want to commit a crime. Thrown in the conjugal visits and I just might.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by