GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Exhaust inquiry

Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Exhaust inquiry

Hey Guys!
    Anyone every heard of the company that makes aftermarket parts called GO RHINO?? http://www.gorhino.com

Saw some exhaust systems on line from them today, they look nice, but I never heard of them.. Just wondering if anyone has, and if you have, what do you think?

thanks

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

As in their site they are known for the Push bars and side steps.. I have never seen a Exhust system from them...

Are you looking for a whole system or just the tips?
    Last edited by Enkeiavalanche; 12-31-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Legend
    Blog Entries

Well, over the past few weeks the guys and I have been talking exhausts and systems and stuff.. we narrowed it down to BORLA or FLOWMASTER or MAGNAFLOW and side exhaust, no changing the cat-bac, 2-3" and nice tip. I am still on the fence, I was some noise.. LOL, and I think I will be getting a tune this summer too.. but I don't really know what I want.. too many choices.. So, then I was on our new sponsor website (custom truck parts inc) and they had some tips and stuff from GO RHINO... so i was just inquiring if anyone used them or heard of them. thanks for the input!

Legend

all 3 that you talk about above are good.. With some noise... I have the Corsa system No noise in the truck...Had Borla on my last ride...

Go Rhino makes great pushbars and step bars, this is the first I've seen they do exhaust's.
    If their made anything like their other products they should be good.

Legend
    Blog Entries

x2 what tbplus10 said!

I have bought rollbars and bull bars from them, and there quality was very good! They are probably trying to branch out, because not to many people do the rollbar thing anymore.

Legend
    Blog Entries

I did some research on them, but I don't know if I am comfortable buying an exhaust from them. But I don't think I could go wrong with a tip.. They look really nice and they are triple nickel chrome over stainless steel, so that is great... corrosion-free, brilliant shine for life... I am still debating on which exhaust system, Borla exhaust I am leaning more towards.. we will see this week, what I pick..

Legend

We wait.....

I just got my magnaflow installed on my truck, very impressed, no drone, the roadnoise/wind noise on the highway is louder then the exhaust in the cab at a cruise. But you still hear it and feel it when you get on'er.

Here's a link to my thread I made with a video with as close as to a side by side of stock vs magnaflow you could get haha.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...-video-inside.
    2010 Sierra Nevada Edition
    4.8L Ext. cab - Black Z85 4x4 G80
    Shaved a couple badges and 4x4 stickers, DeeZee Red label Low Pro gloss black Brite plate cross box,DeeZee gloss black Brite plate bed rail caps , K&N,more to come.