GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Concept chevy silverado

Hey Guys!
    was surfing the net and came across the truck and had to check it out!

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/03...rado-1500.html

What does everyone think? Pretty sexy looking truck... I don't need a pick up truck, but I would buy one...

Last edited by Steve; 01-03-2012 at 01:21 AM.

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

i like the front but dont like the bed at all the concept pic makes the be look really small.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Legend
    Blog Entries

I like the possibility of the open and close of the grille insert.. For people like me, who live up in the "arctic", and it is -20 to -50 plus... and for diesel engines and regular trucks, it keeps the engine warm, and easier to start and keep warm.. Nice Feature! But I hear what your say, its the body lines and the angle of the picture that makes it look smaller...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

It looks like they are trying to appeal to soccer mom's and not guys looking for trucks.

did u also look at the gmc sierra concept i dont like the sierra concept at all it looks like a tundra. but yah i lont the front of the silverado it does look nice. hope GM finally ads a smaller dmax to the line up for the new silverado.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Legend
    Blog Entries

They are trying to appeal to everyone, doesn't it remind you of the FORD RAPTOR??

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT

deffentally remindes me of the raptor but obviously this is a real truck not a useless sport truck.

hurl!

wouldnt touch that at all!

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I have grown up GM and will stick with GM, but come on.... This is a concept truck..... I have no idea who is designing the Silverado's and Siera's these days.

Last edited by TrailLeadr; 01-01-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Removed broken & irrelevant URL

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    did u also look at the gmc sierra concept i dont like the sierra concept at all it looks like a tundra. but yah i lont the front of the silverado it does look nice. hope GM finally ads a smaller dmax to the line up for the new silverado.
    Yeah, I hear ya... here is the 2014 toyota tundra http://asportcar.com/2011/03/2014-toyota-tundra.html I think GM is trying to do what everyone else is doing, fuel economy, appeal to everyone

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nakranij View Post
    I have grown up GM and will stick with GM, but come on.... This is a concept truck..... I have no idea who is designing the Silverado's and Siera's these days.

www.autoblog.com/2006/01/08/ford-super-chief-sips-three-fuels/
    Your link doesn't work

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast