GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

i dont care about fuel economy come on i drive a 96' Tahoe i care about power and reliability

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Legend
    Blog Entries

Haha Conlan! you are funny...You wouldn't buy one??

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Yeah, I hear ya... here is the 2014 toyota tundra http://asportcar.com/2011/03/2014-toyota-tundra.html I think GM is trying to do what everyone else is doing, fuel economy, appeal to everyone

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Your link doesn't work

The URL should work now.... Ford brought this out as a concept in 2006, I would love to see something similar from GM.

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/08/f...s-three-fuels/

i might if i can still get the 6.2L but i rather have a new 3500 HD with the dmax those things are tanks!

Blog Entries

Why are they making all the new vehicles look like moon crawlers? I think it's ugly as sin.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Why are they making all the new vehicles look like moon crawlers? I think it's ugly as sin.
    agreed i feel like they careing to much about aerodynamics and not enough on looking tough

Legend
    Blog Entries

Well, that Super Chief Ford truck, I gotta say... don't like Fords,,, BUT DAMN SEXY!

the 3500HD Duramax is a nice truck, for what you need it to do.. http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/12...d-concept.html here is the new ones.. Good Choice for a truck... "The All Terrain uses independent front suspension to its advantage. For improved off-road stability, the standard A-arms have been replaced with custom double-wishbones and offset wheels that give the Sierra a 73-inch track up front — 4.2 inches wider than the current Sierra HD and nearly identical to the Raptor’s 73.6-inch track."
    Nice Changes!! Need that....

omg thats sexy haha i want one but with a chevy grill.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Because that is what the marketing shows, people want smaller looking, sleeker vehicle, but with all the power of a bulky truck. It may not be what the average truck guy wants, but that is not the average person.. They look like space ships, some of them.. They want the futuristic look... That is why people buy used vehicles, take the 2006 Chevy Silverado, as far as i am concerned,... Nicest looking year... I would buy one over the new one...

agreed older the better

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by