GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    omg thats sexy haha i want one but with a chevy grill.
    HAHA! NO NO, you gotta come over to the dark side..MUAHAHA!! GMC BABY!!

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

It looks small, the cab looks like they took it from a Toyota and the bed looks too small. If I wanted a Ford Explorer Sport Track, I might like it.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

haha srry chevy thru and thru

and yah untouchable bed does look really small

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Legend
    Blog Entries

It is a full size pick up truck though, I think it is the picture angle...But I hear ya, I think the body lines, make it look smaller than it is..

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Wow, that is a really ugly truck. Here's my thing, you aren't going to get people who don't already like trucks to buy a truck because it's "shaped better" or because I can now get 22mpg in a truck all the time. But what you will do by making a hideous truck (like this one) is turn off the people that want...a truck. If I wanted a minivan or an SUV, I'd buy one of those...not an SUV looking truck.
    Matt

i agree 100% id buy a avalanche if i wanted an truck thats an suv

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I agree, plus you can't run over folks in a mini-van hahaha.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

yup haha this is true mini vans arnt very scary but a chevy truck on you but is.

Hi Erica,

Sorry about the link to the Super Chief but when I see that concept truck and the the link to the 2013 that you found it really makes me wonder what GM is thinking..... I like the Moon Crawler idea....lol

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    yup haha this is true mini vans arnt very scary but a chevy truck on you but is.
    I love sitting at a stop light and some guy is in his mini van with the turbo charged v6 and he thinks he is going to pass a a Vortec V8 and show off when the light turns green.

love showing up people like that feells great going wide open and leaving them in the dust!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast