GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Legend
    Blog Entries

I guess I know that I gotta set up shop with my radar gun and truck ( I drive a pick up as my law enforcement vehicle) in CT and Oklahoma... lol!

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

i never said i was speeding just accelerating fast...

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I live near Raleigh (NC) and Raleigh is the state capital. I do allot of night time driving and I love seeing law enforcement from say Charlotte or maybe 5 counties away coming and going in the middle of the night and they have no concept of what speed limits are and they are way out of their jurisdiction.

I actually installed a video camera on my dash and a camera at the hitch behind me so I could record when I have been stopped for any other reason. Radar guns have come down in price allot too .....

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    i never said i was speeding just accelerating fast...
    Accelerating fast, that's what all the guys who drive 1996 Chevy Tahoe LT say....

The Chevy future concept trucks, just keeping getting more space-ship looking... Next thing you know they will adding jet engines and "PUSH TO FLY" button on the console...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

There is some guy out in CA that took an H1 hummer, gutted it out; installed a 500hp RR turbine jet engine in it. The turbine spins a generator sort of like an alternator only bigger and then he installed electric pancake motors where the breaks/discs would go. He gets over 100mpg in a 12,000lbs hummer. GM asked him to do a presentation on it and it really worked.

GM wants us to continue burning regular gas and oil and only get 14-22 miles per gallon in our vortec's..... Might have to garage my truck and buy a new one so I can play with the old one a little.

oh and he gets limitless torque

Blog Entries

That GMC concept looks better, but give me the old 03-06 body style any day.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Hey Guys!
    was surfing the net and came across the truck and had to check it out!

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/03...rado-1500.html

What does everyone think? Pretty sexy looking truck... I don't need a pick up truck,
    but I would buy one...
    I don't much care for the style of the truck. Sexy? Truck- No. GMCerica -Yes!!!!!!!!!!
    If you come with the truck I would buy it. But no GMCerica , no truck!
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Hey Guys!
    was surfing the net and came across the truck and had to check it out!

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/03...rado-1500.html

What does everyone think? Pretty sexy looking truck... I don't need a pick up truck, but I would buy one...
    * The front end and swept windshield looks like the Camaro front end/grille/windshield ... truckified.
    * The window angles remind me of Ford trucks' window angles ... minus the lower cutout.
    * The rear looks very stepside or SRS-ish.

YUCK.

Its a very cool concept, but I wouldnt replace the current Silverado with it. It might be a cool addition to the product line though, maybe replace the Avalanche with something like that concept.
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

I hate this concept, and everything about it. The Ford explorer sport trac is a more attractive vehicle than this.
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast