GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legend

Blog Entries

There are tons of wheels out there. Try looking on TIRERACK.COM, Discounttire.com or ebay. That is a good plce to start or I think we also have a on-site sponsor clled RIMZ that has great deals on wheel tire packages.

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Hi again Curtis, I use the Phillips HIDs. Now they are a little pricey but I think they are worth it. You can get the kit for 150 - 200 on the Phillips site but I had to call to get the discount. If you can't swing that look on V-Leds.com they have kits for around 59.00 , My girlfriends car has those and they work great but make sure you get the relay also for them. My Headlights are Elegant by TYC and I have to say after 4 sets of headlights including Spyder CCFL Halos that cost 360.00 I found that just about all the after market headlights are terrible quality and shake when you are driving but these TYCs are at least as good of quality as the OEM headlights and they were only 112.00 and the HIDs work perfect in them and I don't blind people any more. LOL!!!!

awesome thanks man!
    Crew Cab Curtis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12