GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Shameful display of unsportman like behaviour

Well, after surfing the net today, looking for what else...truck parts lol! I usually check sports section, and this was one of the articles. I couldn't believe how disgraceful and disrespectful people are to each other.. Then people wonder why there is so much crime and violence everywhere. Not going to ruin the link, but watch the video..

Good thing I am not a Philly Flyers fan.... how embarrassing and disgraceful to be a Flyers fan!... Go DALLAS! lol...

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl...165707839.html

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Fans beating the heck out of an opposing teams fans seems to be a big sport now a days.
    This about the third incident like this in the past couple weeks and theres been probably another 15 more incidents in the past 6 months.
    Maybe they need to start treating these like racial hate crimes and throw the book at these clowns instead of letting them get simple assault chages that dont add up to anything after they plea bargain down.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Thats the prob everywhere, the court systems are so jammed packed with other criminal offenses, that they usually push these "assault cases" to the back..and the thefts, the burglaries, murders take priority over everything.. That most people that commit these offenses get probation and a fine... Our court system is so backed up, a traffic ticket will take 2 years to go to court...Pretty sad!

People are crazy , really have to be careful these days

2012 Silverado

Dallas city police recently instituted a regulation that they wont respond to or prosecute shoplifting if the amount is $50 or under.
    2 months later the police chief has the balls to announce at a media event "Our theft stats are showing a decrease, it must be all the great police work were doing out there" nice cover-up jerk off, how about the fact you stopped reporting half the thefts committed as a crime and theyre now handled as a civil issue by the complaintant/store owner.
    I'm sure it'll save the city lots of money in court cost's and police manpower though.
    Almost every major U.S. city has backed up courts. Many legal and law proffessionals are saying the easiest way to get out of a traffic ticket now is to take it to trial, the courts are so overloaded by time it hits the docket it could be 2-3 years and the police normally wont show up so they get dropped or you can claim the long waiting period violated your rights to a speedy trial. Dont know if those rles hold true in Canada but the U.S. has backed it'self into a corner with their laws by trying to be overly fair.
    But back to the subject at hand if those were tried in a U.S. Federal court, which is what jurisdiction a hate crime falls under the rules would be slightly different and the punishment a little more harsh.

Thats pretty bad. dont want to hijack this thread but i can tell you i'm an animal fan and have alot of compassion for critters. i read this on another forum and it pissed me the Fxxx off! But then what do you expect from a man playing a sissy european sport.

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tru...-soccer-player
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Legend
    Blog Entries

On the flight home today a man would not swap seats with a lady who blew out her acl
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    On the flight home today a man would not swap seats with a lady who blew out her acl
    guess he was a Flyers fan..... Remember when I was a kid a dad started a fight with a coach during a summer baseball game because is son wasn't pitching

This past year we found sports to be deadly. Man falls to his death trying to catch a ball for his son, man beaten to disablement at one baseball game others are shot. Fight in the stands, now we are attacking you for the clothes you wear? Sounds like European soccer fans as well as south American soccer fans. Geez I live where there is pretty heated rivalry between two college teams and the religious school went after the other schools wife. Makes one wonder why they hide behind religion. Same church was responsible for killing several Arkansas travelers at what is now called " Mountain Meadow massacre". It is shameful that we let ourselves get to these low levels of civilization.
    And to top it off we put a panty waste in the white house making our country look more foolish than anytime previous.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

@Caddiac
    Hope you returned safely to your homeland.
    Nice to see the pooch back after a week vacation

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by