GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Mexican President F-YOU AND GO HOME!

I'm very hot under the collar about this. The President of Mexico came to the US, spoke in front of congress and lectured the national lawmakers on Arizona's immigration law. Honestly, my response is very simple.

**** YOU, Mr. Mexican President. **** YOU and the donkey that you rode in on. What nerve you have, maybe you should be working on your own country, fighting the drug cartels that slaughter the innocent, give people back basic rights like gun ownership and better private property rights, and your OWN country's immigration policies for those from Cuba and South America ... before you come to the USA and lecture us.

**** YOU.

Mexico's President Slams Arizona Law, Urges Congress to Pass Immigration Overhaul

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-case-congress

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I agree.
    Here is the funny thing though. He went on Wolf Blitzer later that night and Wolf actually (very surprised) asked him about how his country dealt with illegals. He put it out step by step how they are dealt with and it is much worse than the Arizona law. He is just like most politicians a hypocrite. He supports illegal immigration by mexicans into this country because they send billions back to mexico every year.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Thanks for putting that up Steve. I know you don't care much for the political posts, but this is a huge issue. Unfortunately, like Health Care "Reform", it is unlikely Washington will listen to how Americans feel about Immigration reform.

Our president is a frigging moron. Just thought I'd throw that in, in case anyone forgot :D
    When you hear hoofbeats, look for horses not zebras.

Ok so this is the quick transcript from the Blitzer-Calderon interview

Wolf Blitzer says, "What's wrong with the folks in Arizona wanting to protect their border?"

CALDERON: In Arizona, there is some racial profiling criteria in order to enforce the law that it's against any sense of human rights; and, of course, is provoking very disappointing, uh, things -- or very disappointing opinion -- in Mexico and around the world, even here in America. So to introduce this kind of elements, especially racial profiling aspect that are attempting against what we consider human rights, it's the principle of discrimination which is against the values of this great nation.

Blitzer: "So if people want to come from Guatemala or Honduras or El Salvador or Nicaragua, they want to just come into Mexico, can they just walk in?"

CALDERON: No! They need to fulfill, uh, a form. They need to establish their right name. We analyze if they have not a criminal precedence.

BLITZER: Do Mexican police go around asking for papers of people they suspect are illegal immigrants?

CALDERON: Of course! Of course!

BLITZER: If somebody sneaks in from Nicaragua or some other country in Central America through the southern border of Mexico and they wind up in Mexico, they can going get a job?

CALDERON: No, no, no.

BLITZER: They can work?

CALDERON: If somebody do that without permissions, we send -- we send back them.

Let me tell Houston is bad beaners and lawnmowers. They will steal anything that aint bolted down. Whats happening to America. A mexican resturant on every corner.Where is that money coming from?
    Guy cant speak english but he's got a 2009 f450 and a 80,000 dollar directional bore machine behind it. Where's that money coming from? Then he cuts prices so low you cant do the jobs for what he is doing them for. Im sitting at home collecting unemployment cuz a mexican will run an excavator for 12 bucks an hour and I wont.
    95 tahoe 2dr 4x4 200,000+ miles

I can understand your, uh, well, lets call it dissappointment with this issue.
    But we wouldnt have this problem if our President would stand up and take a stand with this and every other foreign clown that thinks they should have influence over American laws.
    Wanna stop the problem?
    Go to the polls and vote the problem out of office.
    November is right aound the corner, sadly probably not soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    Ok so this is the quick transcript from the Blitzer-Calderon interview

Wolf Blitzer says, "What's wrong with the folks in Arizona wanting to protect their border?"

CALDERON: In Arizona, there is some racial profiling criteria in order to enforce the law that it's against any sense of human rights; and, of course, is provoking very disappointing, uh, things -- or very disappointing opinion -- in Mexico and around the world, even here in America. So to introduce this kind of elements, especially racial profiling aspect that are attempting against what we consider human rights, it's the principle of discrimination which is against the values of this great nation.

Blitzer: "So if people want to come from Guatemala or Honduras or El Salvador or Nicaragua, they want to just come into Mexico, can they just walk in?"

CALDERON: No! They need to fulfill, uh, a form. They need to establish their right name. We analyze if they have not a criminal precedence.

BLITZER: Do Mexican police go around asking for papers of people they suspect are illegal immigrants?

CALDERON: Of course! Of course!

BLITZER: If somebody sneaks in from Nicaragua or some other country in Central America through the southern border of Mexico and they wind up in Mexico, they can going get a job?

CALDERON: No, no, no.

BLITZER: They can work?

CALDERON: If somebody do that without permissions, we send -- we send back them.
    I have a hard time believe this to be accurate. No seasoned politician, without being a complete moron, would fail to see the double standard here. Can anyone verify this as being accurate, maybe post the video up here?

Master Mechanic

Amen. garbage, and the crappy thing is that my money is on obama listening to the mexican presidents bull and appeasing him with overturning this important bill in arizona. my great state of washington is passing some boycot bill against arizona, wish i had a say in that...guess my opinion doesn't matter. washington is ran by seattle, the rest of the state doesn't get a say. gotta love those bleading heart liberals...not

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

Quote Originally Posted by 383man View Post
    Amen. garbage, and the crappy thing is that my money is on obama listening to the mexican presidents bull and appeasing him with overturning this important bill in arizona. my great state of washington is passing some boycot bill against arizona, wish i had a say in that...guess my opinion doesn't matter. washington is ran by seattle, the rest of the state doesn't get a say. gotta love those bleading heart liberals...not
    I left Seattle for that reason. Had to move to a RED state. lol

yeah, I'm not very political on the board, becuase this site is about trucks, not politics. But come on, that's just a slap in the face.

Master Mechanic

here ya go steve, rediculous really

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by