GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    haha hes so obsessed with it alex there is no point...
    Obsessed? .. OMG! Now, i know that we aren't talking about Video-gaming here... lol I am not going to beat anyone... Alex, I am not even going to comment on that post... LOL
    Keeping the thread alive... UFC Baby!!! woot!!!

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

>.> <.< O.O

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????/???????????????????/////???????????????????????????
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

coach what the heck.....Alex you need to get battlefield lol. figginnoodles and brownpats have it if we could get all four of us playing im sure we would be able to destory the other team
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

hahaha I think a good game of tackle football would be fun, you down Erica, I promise not to be to ruff.....From what I heard you may be an officer of the law, but I think that would just make it even more fun...ha.ha Coach can always ref....lmao
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    hahaha I think a good game of tackle football would be fun, you down Erica, I promise not to be to ruff.....From what I heard you may be an officer of the law, but I think that would just make it even more fun...ha.ha Coach can always ref....lmao
    Okay Scooter, your on dude!! I never back down from a challenge, and yes, I am an Officer of the law, but I play no holds bar typa football, down and dirty.. haha.... I don't think that you wanna play ruff with me, I might have to tackle you... LOL Are you down for that???
    You want Coach to ref? Not fair, he will side with you, and call penalties on me, probably make me strip or something, instead of yards... bahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Okay Scooter, your on dude!! I never back down from a challenge, and yes, I am an Officer of the law, but I play no holds bar typa football, down and dirty.. haha.... I don't think that you wanna play ruff with me, I might have to tackle you... LOL Are you down for that???
    You want Coach to ref? Not fair, he will side with you, and call penalties on me, probably make me strip or something, instead of yards... bahahaha!!

first off Officer, I happen to be a 6ft6 240Ibs former Marine....I So Hell yeah Im down....and stripping for yards yeah thats gonna be hella fun to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    first off Officer, I happen to be a 6ft6 240Ibs former Marine....I So Hell yeah Im down....and stripping for yards yeah thats gonna be hella fun to watch...
    Scooter ill be the ref for you guys!! and ill be recording it too

Well ****, I better get a good ole fresh high and tight for that, I'm sure it would be the biggest hit on youtube since the singing babies....haha

Hey my gamer tag is the same as my ID here accept with a lower case z. Haha. I'm just getting into Cod mw3. Before that I spent all my time playing left for dead with friends and halo 3. Add me if your down for l4d on expert or halo 3 matchmaking!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... Last Post byLast Post by