GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Default Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

it occurred to me last night, that among our younger members, there may be those that enjoy a good game of one sort or another now and then, and that perhaps a post should be made were we can discuss playing games, strategies, tactics, what games we play, when/where we play them, and so on.

I myself play on xbox 360, and have a decent collection of the more popular titles.

a short incomplete list would be

Call of duty (mw 1,2,3 and black ops)
    halo (1,2,3,reach, anniversary, wars) (halo nut)
    left 4 dead (1,2)
    forza 3
    ace combat 6/janes advanced strike fighters
    crysis 2
    deadspace (1,2)
    Mass effect (1,2)
    orange box
    brutal legend

plus a few others.

also have a few Downloaded arcade games.
    my xbox 360 GT is Alex Rogan1 (no, not my real last name, no stalking me erica.... )

your welcome to shoot me a friend request if you like, or just talk shop in this thread.

Alex aka Roganinator (see what i did there? )\

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Blog Entries

I don't play much anymore, but have myself a PS3 and this old PC monster. Only games I have for the PS3 is Gran Turismo 5 and Grand Theft Auto 4 as well as some random arcade games I downloaded. I have way too many games on the PC to list but hardly ever play them anymore. I mostly use the PS3 for Netflix now.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

360! MK3T218 go ahead and add me, i have CoD MW, MW2, i had 2,3 but they got lost some where, Battlefield 3 (which is awesome imo), Medal of Honor, NHL10, Lego star wars the complete saga, Lego star wars 3 the clone wars, Lego indiana jones, Homefront, and thats all i can think of right now alex if youre near your box you should add me, im at work so i cant right now
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

My gamer tag is TigersDL59, I'll add you Alex Rogan1. Man Ima Halo nut too, I have 1,2,3, Reach, Odst, Wars, and aniverssary. Also cant wait for halo4 in december. But im in college and as you can imagine i have lots of time for games. But besides halo ive got mw1,2, and 3. Then homefront, gears, nfs the run, burnout paradise, red dead redemption, ncaa 12,11,10, etc... And many more games. Ill say this is definetly a different post but i like it.
    Schrub!:sign0011:

I play a bit of this and s bit of that. So yall hit me up Scooten Ace. Just let me know who yeah are when adding.
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Legend
    Blog Entries

PS3 Baby!! UFC, Madden Football, Hockey, Auto Racing, Rainbow Vegas, some shooting games.. I am more into the sports ones ( i can play the football with my eyes closed) LOL ... I use my PS3 for blue ray DVD's too.. Thats the advantage of having it...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Quote Originally Posted by tigersdl65 View Post
    My gamer tag is TigersDL59, I'll add you Alex Rogan1. Man Ima Halo nut too, I have 1,2,3, Reach, Odst, Wars, and aniverssary. Also cant wait for halo4 in december. But im in college and as you can imagine i have lots of time for games. But besides halo ive got mw1,2, and 3. Then homefront, gears, nfs the run, burnout paradise, red dead redemption, ncaa 12,11,10, etc... And many more games. Ill say this is definetly a different post but i like it.
    how do you like NFS the run, ive been looking for a racing game and its up in the air right now, ive always been a NFS fan, but after the last few im not so sure

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    how do you like NFS the run, ive been looking for a racing game and its up in the air right now, ive always been a NFS fan, but after the last few im not so sure
    I like the online play but not a fan of the campain. Absolutely no customization need for speed is known for.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I like the online play but not a fan of the campain. Absolutely no customization need for speed is known for.
    thats not fun at all, thats why i liked the games to begin with make the vehicle how you want it

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    thats not fun at all, thats why i liked the games to begin with make the vehicle how you want it
    I would def recommend renting if your interested. Don't buy .....

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by