GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Multiple questions

Ok guys, I have multiple questions and a few statements.

My cousin wrecked his 05 Chevy Silverado, totaled. I have a 99 GMC and I like the instrument cluster on the 03-07s. Will a instrument cluster from a 05 Chevy fit a 99 GMC and work?

2nd, I am looking at going up with a 3 inch suspension lift (I know), I want to run 33s for the sake of gas prices, will I have to trim my valance to run them or am I good?

3rd, Is there anything I can get off of John's truck like interior like the A/C control and radio to fit in my truck without any major mods?

I am planning on getting his tail lights if they're not banged up. And maybe his tailgate. Mirrors too.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Bump........

I don't Think the cluster will work but I could be wrong.As far as 33's go they will fit with just a torsion bar crank...My 03 1500 came with 265/75/16's stock which are 32's.

03 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab Z-71
    79 AMC Spirit GT
    77 Olds cutlass supreme