GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    I just put tow mirrors on my buddies 2012 it was the same as my 09 I got mine turn signals on the outside I like them cuz there led and I smoked the covers for them so it looks clean
    What trim was the 2012 LT? You remeber how many wires were at connector?

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickels View Post
    Did you put the mirrors on your truck? Curious if all the functions worked? Want to do the same on my 2012 but I'm hearing the harness is different for signal and heat.
    No difference. Same plug.

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  3. #13

    Default

    It was an ltz but they use the same plugs. when u pull your door panel off under, ur window switches, is where everything plugs in. It's the same on all trucks
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    It was an ltz but they use the same plugs. when u pull your door panel off under, ur window switches, is where everything plugs in. It's the same on all trucks
    Ok just trying to figure out why local dealer told me that they wouldn't work. I know the switch on the ltz is different because it has the power fold in mirrors. Your saying it doesn't matter they'll work on my truck right? Just don't want to spend the extra $120 for the signal mirrors if they don't work.Thanks for the help guys! Also any tricks to getting panel off broke off a couple of the plastic pieces on last truck that snap in?

  5. #15
    Legend

    Red Z71 Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,335
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Check out Discountautomirrors.com. I got a set for $255

    (Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickels View Post
    Ok just trying to figure out why local dealer told me that they wouldn't work. I know the switch on the ltz is different because it has the power fold in mirrors. Your saying it doesn't matter they'll work on my truck right? Just don't want to spend the extra $120 for the signal mirrors if they don't work.Thanks for the help guys! Also any tricks to getting panel off broke off a couple of the plastic pieces on last truck that snap in?

    My lt had power fold on it. Maybe he was sayin the tow mirrors won't fold, idk. And for the panel give it a little pop be care don't pull the panel to far away from the door until u disconnect the dar handle

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    My lt had power fold on it. Maybe he was sayin the tow mirrors won't fold, idk. And for the panel give it a little pop be care don't pull the panel to far away from the door until u disconnect the dar handle
    The 2012's the signal and power fold isn't an option on LT's. Salesman told me chevy switched it to jst the ltz'z 2-3 years ago. My old truck had them power fold-heat- signal. I'm going to order them I'll report back my findings.

  8. #18

    Default

    My 09 is an lt2 and came stock power fold heat and turn signals, so and I know a guy with a 2010 with the same

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    My 09 is an lt2 and came stock power fold heat and turn signals, so and I know a guy with a 2010 with the same
    X2 My buddy with '10 LT has power fold DL3 mirrors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Considering switching up exhaust...again.
    By chevytruckprincess in forum Chevy Truck Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last: 11-19-2011, 02:22 PM
  2. Switching from tbi to carb
    By cleeper1992 in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)
    Replies: 1
    Last: 10-10-2011, 08:55 AM
  3. Switching bodies
    By lakelanierboater in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)
    Replies: 4
    Last: 11-14-2010, 09:38 PM
  4. 01 Suburban not switching into 4X4
    By Larcifer in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)
    Replies: 2
    Last: 12-16-2008, 07:20 PM
  5. 4x4 switching problem
    By ratcat in forum Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)
    Replies: 4
    Last: 09-18-2007, 04:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •