GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Question Which spray liner should I go with ?

I want to get a spray liner and wanted feed back on them. I'm looking at both Line-X and Rihno Liner. Any pros or cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have the rhino lining and am very happy with it. It doesnt stay shiny but its typically dirty anyway
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

rhino all the way ever had a problem it took a heck of a beating in my old truck. cleans up well, just hit it with a hose and shell come clean

I used linex. I have had for about 7 months with no issues! Get the rear wheel wells done as well and over the rails! If you search there are lots of threads on this!
    This is a good mod! Do you use the box a lot?

Yeah it gets lots of abuse I'm a vol ff and load hose in it after fires so lots of water and what not. I have looked into both brands and not sure which to go with .

Chalk another one up for Rhino Liner. The previous owner had the Rhino Liner installed and it's held up very well since it's been in the truck. I mainly use the bed for hauling tools, scrap metal, lawn equipment, and occasionally furniture, no complaints yet.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Jr. Apprentice

Here's another vote for Line-X. I've dragged metal all over my bed and not a scratch on the liner.

I had the same question, but it seems like Rhino wants Rolls Royce prices too compared to their competition..... $500 for a 6.5ft short bed?