GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Took a video this morning after a snowfall, check it out if you want!

Took the video and threw it together this morning after an overnight snowfall.
    My duratracs have been amazing in the snow (as expected) so I thought I'd try to make a video to show you guys!

Hope you like it!

**Roads were not plowed when I went out, all fresh powder

Very cool. The tires cleaned out real well. Also have to say that is a great looking truck
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Thanks!

Yeah they clean out REALLY well...I feel like I can go through anything with these tires, I love 'em!
    You've got a great looking truck as well!

Nice tires and nice truck. If I lived up there my truck would be in a tree. LOL!! I keep her on the pavement but I must say she does very well in the rain down here. Nice video, thanks man.

Master Mechanic

Very nice truck, always had a soft spot for blue trucks haha. How are they in rain, ice, and dry pavement though? I love my hankooks but next year I'll need new tires. But great video man
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Thanks guys!

KyleZ71 - They are great in every category. No joke. Living in Michigan I get to experience all of that.
    Dry pavement they are suprisingly quiet for their aggressive tread, rain does not phase them at all, and ice...well I don't think any tire is a match for ice, but I've never had a problem...and believe me in MI...we get a lot of it

If you decide on the duratracs you will not be upset with your choice, although this spring I'm thinking about getting a set of nitto's or toyo all terrains or something on that order...that way I can have a set for the summer and winter! Good luck!