GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by

id deffinitly be up for this. wither here on the east coast or back in minnesota. some things are up in the air for me, so im not sure were i will be at.

and surreal, if u get up to virginia, how come you never came to visit me? :-P

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Blog Entries

I'd go to a meet. No members around me, so it would be cool to meet some elsewhere. Seattle would be cool.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    i think id get into to much trouble driving through canada...i refuse to use 4WD unless i can not move at all....i prefer to go down the road sideways, its much more fun that way...its just to bad we all live so far away, because a huge meet would be pretty sweet
    Nice icy roads here today . My Silverado loves going side ways then switching to the other side and sliding . then back and the brodies man I love the winter driving . Did put it in 4wd to pull another driver out of ditch. He gave me 20 bucks for 20 minutes of work. Not bad. Maybe I should start driving wreckers again
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Nice icy roads here today . My Silverado loves going side ways then switching to the other side and sliding . then back and the brodies man I love the winter driving . Did put it in 4wd to pull another driver out of ditch. He gave me 20 bucks for 20 minutes of work. Not bad. Maybe I should start driving wreckers again
    so far ive only put my truck in 4wd once...and thats because i had to stop on a hill and couldnt get going other wise...buuuut i think if we are really going to do this we need to settle on a date and pretty much a location
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    so far ive only put my truck in 4wd once...and thats because i had to stop on a hill and couldnt get going other wise...buuuut i think if we are really going to do this we need to settle on a date and pretty much a location
    Mine has been put in twice and left on for my commute in and out of town. Roads were bad enough that I couldn't get over 50 anyway. Pretty bad that I already need new snow tires in only 3 seasons.

i would love a meet but cant drive to far and pretty sure arkansas is out of the running lol.

Chevy runs deep.
    2001 Silverado ext cab 4.8l v8 2wd
    COMPLETED MODS
    40 series flowmaster dual with bowtie tips
    Anzo tail light
    Fire and ice lighted mud flaps
    2 12inch kicker comps with boston acoustic amp
    TO-DO MODS

w2w nerf bars
    Headers
    Color-matching
    Headlights
    Mega third light
    Scanning light bar under tailgate
    Fix tint
    Upgrade deck
    Remote start
    High 4 headlight kit
    Rear side window covers<bowtie>

My velocity is directly proportional to your proximity.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness-lies- View Post
    i would love a meet but cant drive to far and pretty sure arkansas is out of the running lol.
    You never know> Put in your two cents and see if Bubba's place is available down the road

I could probably make one in ohio or surrounding states. Early summer like may and june would be best for me. Sounds like fun. Keep us updated.
    2003 Chevy Silverado
    4.8l 5 speed
    Reg cab Long bed
    Rhino Lined
    (Gotta love your truck!)

Come on Chevy owners let us know what you wanna do

Legend
    Blog Entries

So, guys, I started this post, because i was curious on the people who was interested in have a spring/summer/fall truck meet and where the locations are. I have a pretty good idea of where people want to meet and the time frames, and how many people are interested, I hope that there is more people that wanna meet. I would like some real specific information and input about where good spots are for people; I would like to contact dealerships to get them to hold them, much safer for people/trucks and more people will attend... So, I will start a forming up regional summer meets for Canada/USA...
    EVERYONE'S help would be much appreciated.... If you don't want to participate and put in your input or go to the meet, the no-one is going to beg you to come, it will be your loss!

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by