GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: RIP Pappa Joe

Default RIP Pappa Joe

Sadly after losing his job Joe Paterno has now lost his life here on earth.
    My condolensces go out to the Paterno family as well as the Penn family and the sportsworld as a whole.

RIP JOE
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Joe will be missed by all who new and loved him. His family, alumni, friends and fans alike will miss this winner.
    R.I.P.
    Joe Paterno

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Joe will be missed by all who new and loved him. His family, alumni, friends and fans alike will miss this winner.
    R.I.P.
    Joe Paterno
    No doubt there. He was one classy man. I heard that he donated 4 million to the University , even after the way he was treated. Class of the highest degee

Master Mechanic

Our satellite campus had candle light service for him. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

I just hope they do not tarnish this fine individual anymore. sadly the news is not just talking about his passing but about th scandal that rocked Penn

Best college football coach and role model of all time. Hands down. Makes you wonder if he wouldn't have been fired if he would've been still alive right now.

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Quote Originally Posted by ntbush83 View Post
    Best college football coach and role model of all time. Hands down. Makes you wonder if he wouldn't have been fired if he would've been still alive right now.
    Agreed. Good family man and extremely LOYAL to those who weren't LoYAL to Him