GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default my 87 short bed project.

ive been slowly working on this truck for the past 8 months i figured id share it with you guys

hay guy just wanted to say thanks for not even tellin me what you think about my build up. ive found another sight that is workin a lot better for me.

That's a little harsh, isn't it?

On another note, I think it's looking good. Good luck with yer build.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

ive never been one to sugar coat what i think. sorry

i must have missed something

nice little project, what are your plans to run accessories with those fuelly heads not having bolt holes for common brackets?
    my 88 sas "mudwasp"
    88 chevy k2500, started as reg cab lb, now reg cab shortbox, sas 17'' of lift, 52'' front springs f.i. bbc , 79 dana hp 60 chevy outers, 14bolt ff spooled divorced 205 and cut 40'' gumbos
    1998 k3500 gmc crew cab dually L65 6.5TD 4l80e with a couple of mods

bouncing truck avatar creator

Legend

Blog Entries

Looks like it's coming along great. I like the timeline pics, as it always fun to watch rides evolve. Looks like you got her back outside....did you fire up the engine already? If so, how is she running?

On a side note, the "Marines" sticker on your fridge caught me eye. Semper Fi!! '85 to '91

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Quote Originally Posted by frydaddy View Post
    hay guy just wanted to say thanks for not even tellin me what you think about my build up. ive found another sight that is workin a lot better for me.
    That kind of response because you didn't get a flock of posts within 24 hours of your initial post with pics? You know what? Im not one to sugar coat what I think, either, and what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So don't let the door knob hit you in the arse on the way out if you're going to be all pissy like that. There, I said it...

Surreal

P.S. I'm usually easy-going, but life is a circle. If you can put your attitude back in your pocket then we'll get along just fine. If not, well, I do, indeed, hope you enjoy that other site you said was working so much better for you.
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 01-25-2012 at 07:52 PM.