GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    @ the phantom I am glad you posted this. It was one of the things I wanted to try when it gets cooler out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    im looking at this as well.

Alex
    Little note of advice. when you remove the plastic cover there are clips holding it in place. But there are also 2 screws holding this cover on the drivers side that I found I didnt have to remove but it made it tight not removing them. You will have to pull the plastic cover under the steering wheel to get to these 2 screws. For fear of breaking these tabs off you may want to remove them. Also if you experiment with the the different plugs ect. post your results cause im curious since I reinstalled mine and haven't experimented yet.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

That's a real bummer to hear about on the NNBS's. Disconnecting the GPS and cellular antennae would be the logical fallback approach ... but that's certainly not as good as having the entire unit disconnected, as it's still in there recording data.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12