GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default To the Low life piece of trash

    who broke into my truck and stole my pistol in Albany last night. I hope you find yourself in a drug deal turned shoot out and the pistol you stole from me jams and you are shot multiple times in the azz or face or both.

    TPSO has my serial #, model # and description of it and of the nice weapon light I put on there and I hope they catch you and kick you in the testicles if you even have any you piece of crap.

    PS, you missed a pretty expensive Browning BELGIAN AUTO 5 in the back seat and a nice GPS unit...oh and you missed the spare key to the whole truck in the center conole where you took my pistol from.


    Probably not the place to put it but I just gotta get it out...sorry Steve.



    If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

    Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

  2. #2

    Default

    Damn man that sucks bro. I feel for you man but hey it could have been hell of allot worse than just the pistol stolen. That would have been allot worse if they took the whole truck along with everything in it ha but you got lucky though man. I havent ever had my truck broken into either though i have put allot of money and had a system and everything at one time. I would prob be more pissed than you if someone broke into my truck. Well dude i hope you find the gun and the sorry biotch who stole it!

    2008 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab Lt Z71 5.3 V8
    7.5 Inch Rough Country Suspension Lift
    RBP Replica Grille Black w Chrome Rivets
    Recon Smoked Cab Roof Lights
    N-Fab Powdercoated Gloss black Cab Length Nerf Steps
    5% Tint over 20% all the way around / 5% Eyebrow Strip
    AVS Smoked Window Visors
    Z71 Stickers Black & Metallic Silver
    Tow Mirrors / Smoked Turn Signals
    XM Satellite Radio Fin / Color Matched
    Interior Plastic Pieces / Color Matched
    Power Acoustic Tweeters
    Painted Bowties / Color Matched
    Painted Door Handles / Color Matched
    Smittybilt Bull Bar / Color Matched
    Custom Rolled Edge Exhaust Tips / Color Matched
    Custom 2.5 Inch Cat Back True Dual Exhaust
    Flowmaster Super 40 Series Dual in / Dual out
    Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe
    K&N Air Filter
    18x9 Rockstars Machined Black
    Center Caps / Color Matched
    33.13.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    New Front Wheel Well Liners
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Tailights
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Third Brake Light / Smoked
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Halo Projector Headlights
    Notto HID Kit 10,000k Low beams
    Recon L.E.D. Light Bar
    Buschwacker OE Style Tailgate Cap
    AMI Gloss Black Antenna
    Debadged Chrome Lettering
    Door Molding Removed

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstarrchevy81 View Post
    Damn man that sucks bro. I feel for you man but hey it could have been hell of allot worse than just the pistol stolen. That would have been allot worse if they took the whole truck along with everything in it ha but you got lucky though man. I havent ever had my truck broken into either though i have put allot of money and had a system and everything at one time. I would prob be more pissed than you if someone broke into my truck. Well dude i hope you find the gun and the sorry biotch who stole it!
    Yeah I have it reported as stolen with TPSO and it looks like there could be either my partial print or theirs on the stainless door handle cover. But who knows. I'll take it off and when they call back I'll inform them.

    But my passenger door doesn't lock but if I lock it on the driver's side, and the p door is opened the alarm should go off. But we started playing a game with a ping pong ball on a table and I went to get my wallet at around 2400 it was still there so between 2400 and 0800 it was taken. I'm so mad Kallie said don't call her unless I calm down.



    If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

    Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

  4. #4

    Default

    Been to Albany before and made sure I locked my doors before I even got out of the vehicle, Same with the Chicopee, Springfield areas. Sorry to hear that man.


    2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3
    Factory Tint
    Recon Taillights
    2.5 ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    Low Profile Toolbox
    Westin Nerf Steps

  5. #5

    Default

    Yeah I live in a small community that really never has crime so I never really locked my truck but this one is an eye opener. Thinking about offering to buy my cousin's old duty Glock today as I would like to have the security especially for when I have to go to Baton Rouge or into War Orleans...I mean New Orleans sometime this week.

    Bought it for 300$ and put a 75$ weapons light, a hi cap mag, and the 14 hollow points adds up to about 450$ being stolen. I'm a bit more settled down but I hate a thief...thats like one of the lowest things someone can do in my mind.



    If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

    Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

  6. #6

    Default

    Sorry to hear about your troubles Riley. I don't leave my truck unlocked anywhere anymore. I had someone trying to break into my old 98 Chevy. I parked at a Dunkin Donuts in a spot right alongside a busy road (the one on Dalton Ave if BrownPats is reading). Ran in, came out and my whole door handle was broken, and the lock was spun a quarter turn... Really can't believe the nerve of some people. This guy stood on the sidewalk of a busy road trying to get in while tons of cars drove by. Hopefully that scummer who stole your gun gets what he deserves.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

    2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Yeah I live in a small community that really never has crime so I never really locked my truck but this one is an eye opener. Thinking about offering to buy my cousin's old duty Glock today as I would like to have the security especially for when I have to go to Baton Rouge or into War Orleans...I mean New Orleans sometime this week.

    Bought it for 300$ and put a 75$ weapons light, a hi cap mag, and the 14 hollow points adds up to about 450$ being stolen. I'm a bit more settled down but I hate a thief...thats like one of the lowest things someone can do in my mind.
    If you are not responsible enough to lock your doors, you should not have a weapon in your vehicle period. I get so tired of hearing people say "but we have no crime", so I don't lock my doors. Everyone everywhere has crime. Especially the communities where the people are naive enough not to even lock their vehicles. Might upset you, but I don't care. That weapon is now in the wrong hands and may hurt an innocent person.

    05 1500, 4x4, 5.3, trailer package, G80.

    Custom backup camera and double din dvd

  8. #8

    Default

    No worries, I've had my (more than my share) of breakins. Cops say it's all the meth out there now, tons of people need to score quick cash for their fix ... plus lots of scum that just don't want to work either. Hope they catch them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    who broke into my truck and stole my pistol in Albany last night. I hope you find yourself in a drug deal turned shoot out and the pistol you stole from me jams and you are shot multiple times in the azz or face or both.

    TPSO has my serial #, model # and description of it and of the nice weapon light I put on there and I hope they catch you and kick you in the testicles if you even have any you piece of crap.

    PS, you missed a pretty expensive Browning BELGIAN AUTO 5 in the back seat and a nice GPS unit...oh and you missed the spare key to the whole truck in the center conole where you took my pistol from.


    Probably not the place to put it but I just gotta get it out...sorry Steve.

    Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

    Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

  9. #9

    Default

    Riley, you need to invent a special switch that when a gun is stolen you prees a button and it blows up. Or red dye type thing like banks do with bacgs of mmoney

    ---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

    Riley, we need to get a red dye thing to blow up on these jerks that rip off others, I lost a complete Dan Wesson 357 outfit and the insurance gave me enough to buy one barrel.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

    "If He asks you to go a mile go two"

  10. #10

    Default

    that sucks dude. sorry to hear that.

    Alex


    2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

    Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Similar Threads

  1. What does EVERYONE think about this 1 Piece GRILLE ???
    By Rockstarrchevy81 in forum Chevy Truck Accessories
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 02:51 AM
  2. Chrome bumper piece?
    By Morgan8119 in forum Chevy Truck Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 10:51 PM
  3. remove piece above taillight
    By a1sleepy in forum Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:18 AM
  4. Two Piece Driveline?
    By blueZ71 in forum GM Powertrain
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:15 AM
  5. Hey! How do I get this interior piece off?
    By Springthing in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 08:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •