GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default My Daughter's First Car!

Well she picked it up today, and oh no it's a Ford! 2008 Focus less than 8,000 miles and every option but the sunroof! All in all a very nice vehicle, and a lot of car for the money,plus 35 mpg's. Don't judge her too harshly for not buying G.M., she's actually the smartest one out of the bunch so far!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0324091450c.jpg   0324091450b.jpg   0324091450a.jpg   0324091451a.jpg  
    Adam

LOL. I dread the day my children are old enough to drive and buy cars.
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

smartest one of the bunch until she bought a ford, lol.
    2009 cobalt ss, imperial blu metallic, lsd, dejon powerhouse intake, Dejon bpv spring upgrade, Trifecta tune, clutchmasters aluminum flywheel, clutchmasters stage 1 clutch, 20% tints,

2008 avalanche ltz, imperial blue metalic, k&n cold air intake, Gibson cat back duel exhaust

Legend
    Blog Entries

That's actually a really nice lloking car, I think that would be an awesome first car for any kid. My first car was a 92 Ford Festiva, which was like the Ford version of a Chevette. I hated that car but my dad wouldn't let me get a truck, because he was afraid I would spend all of my money on the truck. Boy how wrong was he?
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    That's actually a really nice lloking car, I think that would be an awesome first car for any kid. My first car was a 92 Ford Festiva, which was like the Ford version of a Chevette. I hated that car but my dad wouldn't let me get a truck, because he was afraid I would spend all of my money on the truck. Boy how wrong was he?
    HA! my dad wouldnt let me get a 4x4 because theres that much more that could go wrong! so when i got the money to buy a 4x4, i did and low and behold, the damn push button switch goes out in it. i think it was a set up
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

yea shouldnt gotta a chevy.

Sounds like a lucky girl. Good luck in the new wheels

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

Default good luck

Those cars have a great reputation for safety. My buddy works for Ford and great track record. Good luck on driving safely!!!

Don'
    2006 Chevy Silverado crew cab 1500

Quote Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post
    Sounds like a lucky girl. Good luck in the new wheels
    Yeah, she's very lucky, but I give her credit. She's 18 years old and enrolled in nursing school and working full time at a nursing home, until she can get into a local hospital and work at becoming an LPN and then hopefully RN, the only thing she asked of me was to co-sign her loan, so I'm pretty proud of her!
    The other positive is now I can have my old Grand Prix back to use as a beater and save wear and tear on my truck!
    Adam

good little fist car, i was lucky and my dad let me get a truck for my first a 86 scottsdale

2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast