GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 31 to 40 of 75
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mzarb28 View Post
    Monte how do I log info to send to you..
    go to the logging section... and you need to find and select these parameters to log:

    Air Fuel Ratio or Equivalence Ratio

    Long Term fuel trim bank 1

    Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 2

    Spark Advance

    Intake air Temp

    MAF Sensor Mass Air Flow

    MAF Sensor Frequency

    Total Knock Spark Retard

    Engine Speed (RPM)

    Commanded Throttle position or Absolute Throttle Position

    Make sure truck is fully up to normal operating temps before logging.. and you want to drive steady as much as you can on the highway, keeping your rpms between 1800-2000...


    06MonteSS


    2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

  2. #32

    Default

    Do I leave the intune plugged in while driving to log info, thanks again
    Mike (MA)-2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3 Vortech V8 Ext. Cab LT Z71 Offroad Package- 20" Black XD Monsters wrapped with 285 Nitto Terra Graplers, K&N CAI, Custom Magnaflow Dual Out Exhaust, Diablo InTune Programmer, Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit, Black bow ties, Black nerf bars, GM Bed Liner, Tint,Blacked out tail lights, Tonneau cover, Kenwood Excelon In-Dash Nav
    [/IMG]

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mzarb28 View Post
    Do I leave the intune plugged in while driving to log info, thanks again
    yeah - you have to have it plugged in so it can read/record the data...

    on the diablo cd drive that shows up on your computer when you plug in the intune, go into that diablo cd drive and there's a pdf file of the full inTune user manual... check it out... has the full info about everything on the inTune, and how to do logs...

    or you can get the manual from here: http://diablosport.com/images/MaxsNewOrganized/inTune/inTune_CompUserManual_12152011.pdf



  4. #34

    Default

    Latest update on my inTune experience.... I'm on my 3rd custom tune from DiabLew, as he tries to reduce the significant amount of knock retard in my engine (my truck had KR for quite some time; not caused by inTune). Nonetheless, truck runs great. Been averaging upper 16 mpg with quite a bit of playing around on throttle, and get closer to 400 mi per tank of gas.
    2007 Chevy Silverado NBS Z71, 5.3L, 2wd

  5. #35

    Default

    So I posted on another thread but this one seems to pinpoint the subject a little better. I have a 2011 GMC Sierra 2WD 5.3 and I'm about to install a Volant cai as soon as it arrives. I'm already looking to get a tuner next. I'm hearing alot about these diablo tuners and was wondering what the difference between the trinity and the itune is? Which one would you recommend? And I'm hearing about this customing tuning by Lew, who I'm learning is 06MonteSS. And If so would be very interted in working with you. Was wondering if you could educate me if this matter please. Thanks for any info in this matter from you and any other members.


    2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

    Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

    Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2



    You can't get away from the STORM!














  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    So I posted on another thread but this one seems to pinpoint the subject a little better. I have a 2011 GMC Sierra 2WD 5.3 and I'm about to install a Volant cai as soon as it arrives. I'm already looking to get a tuner next. I'm hearing alot about these diablo tuners and was wondering what the difference between the trinity and the itune is? Which one would you recommend? And I'm hearing about this customing tuning by Lew, who I'm learning is 06MonteSS. And If so would be very interted in working with you. Was wondering if you could educate me if this matter please. Thanks for any info in this matter from you and any other members.
    Hey there!


    Yes, I can definitely get you hooked up!


    With the custom tune, you'll gain even better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpms, etc... and sometimes, maybe even a little better gas mileage - if you can keep your foot out of it! hahaha... shoot me a PM with your email address / IM screenname and I'll get more detailed info to ya... thanks! ;)

    but for now...

    For your truck, the Diablosport Trinity is what you want...


    the Trinity has the tcm/tranny support and the tranny changes are nice. quicker, firmer shifts, you can adjust the shift points, firmness, etc.. it has much better data logging... has a windshield mount (like a gps), a bigger, color touch screen so it's easier to go through while it's mounted... you can watch/view the data without having to hold it, since it's mounted to the windshield... there's also an available gauge pod mount adapter for it, so if you have a gauge pod like on your a-pillar, you could mount it right in there with the pod mount... the Trinity will also get an update in the future that will allow you tune more than one vehicle at a time with it...


    I sell the Trinity programmers, and I also offer a package deal for it that includes my custom tuning at a reduced rate, so you'd save money. Here's info:


    Trinity:
    http://www.diablewtune.com/package_deal.html




    as for the difference between the two... I actually have both the inTune and Trinity for my car... engine tune wise, the tunes are the same. but, the Trinity has the tcm/tranny support and the tranny changes are nice. quicker, firmer shifts, you can adjust the shift points, firmness, etc.. the inTune does not have tcm/tranny support yet - but it is supposed to be getting an update in the near future that will add it. I also like the Trinity better for data logging - the logging is better, and since it has a windshield mount (like a gps), a bigger, color screen, so it's easier to go through while it's mounted... you can watch/view the data without having to hold it, since it's mounted to the windshield... there's also an available gauge pod mount adapter for it, so if you have a gauge pod like on your a-pillar, you could mount it right in there with the pod mount... the inTune does not have a mount, so you have to hold it or put it on the seat next to you, it's a little harder to figure out and find where the parameters are to log, etc... the Trinity will also get an update in the future that will allow you tune more than one vehicle at a time with it... again, these are MY personal preferences... other people like the smaller intune better (it's the size of a credit card), and having to hold it or lay it on the seat may be no big deal to them... but for me, for my preferences, I like the Trinity better...

    Thanks man!

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    Hey there!


    Yes, I can definitely get you hooked up!


    With the custom tune, you'll gain even better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpms, etc... and sometimes, maybe even a little better gas mileage - if you can keep your foot out of it! hahaha... shoot me a PM with your email address / IM screenname and I'll get more detailed info to ya... thanks! ;)

    but for now...

    For your truck, the Diablosport Trinity is what you want...


    the Trinity has the tcm/tranny support and the tranny changes are nice. quicker, firmer shifts, you can adjust the shift points, firmness, etc.. it has much better data logging... has a windshield mount (like a gps), a bigger, color touch screen so it's easier to go through while it's mounted... you can watch/view the data without having to hold it, since it's mounted to the windshield... there's also an available gauge pod mount adapter for it, so if you have a gauge pod like on your a-pillar, you could mount it right in there with the pod mount... the Trinity will also get an update in the future that will allow you tune more than one vehicle at a time with it...


    I sell the Trinity programmers, and I also offer a package deal for it that includes my custom tuning at a reduced rate, so you'd save money. Here's info:


    Trinity:
    http://www.diablewtune.com/package_deal.html




    as for the difference between the two... I actually have both the inTune and Trinity for my car... engine tune wise, the tunes are the same. but, the Trinity has the tcm/tranny support and the tranny changes are nice. quicker, firmer shifts, you can adjust the shift points, firmness, etc.. the inTune does not have tcm/tranny support yet - but it is supposed to be getting an update in the near future that will add it. I also like the Trinity better for data logging - the logging is better, and since it has a windshield mount (like a gps), a bigger, color screen, so it's easier to go through while it's mounted... you can watch/view the data without having to hold it, since it's mounted to the windshield... there's also an available gauge pod mount adapter for it, so if you have a gauge pod like on your a-pillar, you could mount it right in there with the pod mount... the inTune does not have a mount, so you have to hold it or put it on the seat next to you, it's a little harder to figure out and find where the parameters are to log, etc... the Trinity will also get an update in the future that will allow you tune more than one vehicle at a time with it... again, these are MY personal preferences... other people like the smaller intune better (it's the size of a credit card), and having to hold it or lay it on the seat may be no big deal to them... but for me, for my preferences, I like the Trinity better...

    Thanks man!
    If we get the package deal from you(intune) can you custom tune the tranny that way? Or do we have to wait on the update to do any tranny tinkering
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    If we get the package deal from you(intune) can you custom tune the tranny that way? Or do we have to wait on the update to do any tranny tinkering
    no... the intune does not have tcm/tranny support, so it can not communicate with the tcm module at all, so you can not make any changes to any tranny settings... you will have to wait for them to release an update that adds tcm/tranny support.

  9. #39

    Default

    NEW INTUNE UPDATE!!

    new inTune 1.02 update out... after updating, you can contact Mike for a GM tune database update to get TCM support on your inTune for GM gas vehicles!

    http://www.diablosport.com/index.php...wtopic&t=39881

    the update also includes support for the older 1999-2006 GM class-2 trucks!

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    NEW INTUNE UPDATE!!

    new inTune 1.02 update out... after updating, you can contact Mike for a GM tune database update to get TCM support on your inTune for GM gas vehicles!

    http://www.diablosport.com/index.php...wtopic&t=39881

    the update also includes support for the older 1999-2006 GM class-2 trucks!
    Yay!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Similar Threads

  1. Diablo vs. EFILive or Diablo InTune vs. Trinity
    By Macattac3572 in forum Performance & Fuel
    Replies: 9
    Last: 02-07-2012, 08:33 AM
  2. Trinity's and the new inTune programmers readily available!
    By 06MonteSS in forum DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning
    Replies: 2
    Last: 02-01-2012, 08:32 AM
  3. DiabloSport inTune programmer now shipping!
    By 06MonteSS in forum DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning
    Replies: 9
    Last: 01-10-2012, 08:23 AM
  4. Diablo Intune PROBLEMS!! HELP
    By Mzarb28 in forum Performance & Fuel
    Replies: 7
    Last: 01-08-2012, 02:15 PM
  5. Quick question about Diablo Intune??
    By Mzarb28 in forum Performance & Fuel
    Replies: 3
    Last: 01-06-2012, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •