GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    HAHAHA!! your kids would love to play in that mound of snow...Shoveling it another story...
    Yea, well, this "second band" of snow we just got amounted to about an inch. I had the kids shovel the neighbors walks, too, just to make up for it...

1999 Chevy K2500 Suburban 350
    K&N, reworked cai, Thrush cat-backs
    Vinyl, cranks, floor shift, and rear air!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Our Biggest snow fall was back in Oct.. Since then Not much.. We had 4 in's last week then temps in the 50's near 60.. I was up at one of our customers Ski place in Vernon,NJ last week they had snow on the Mt but all man made.. And they can't make anymore unless it's below 30.. NOT a good year for them..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I decided to move out of Wa after the 98-99 winter. It rained almost every day for like 100 days and it snowed like crazy in the mountains to boot. 1,114 inches of snow over the winter at Mt. Baker for example. That's 95 feet of snow folks.

http://classic.mountainzone.com/news/99/bakerrecord.html

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Blog Entries

We got like an inch of snow last night, but it's already melted and now my driveway is an ice skating rink.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Ah but ya got a bit o snow. We got 3 inches and I used my leaf blower to blow the powder of the walks and drive. Raked leaves again yesterday and the lawn is getting green
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

We've had a little bit of snow here in ohio but its always gone within 2 or 3 days. C'mon! LOL
    2003 Chevy Silverado
    4.8l 5 speed
    Reg cab Long bed
    Rhino Lined
    (Gotta love your truck!)

Snow will be here in July and august
    80 90's in dec and Jan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12