GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

well i thought i was stating an opinion and not an insult. for the future ill try to be a little more sensitive when stating an opinion. thats why i dont really understand why he got so mad. opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and usually they stink. i see my opinion was not welcomed.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Let's keep it civil or I'm going to have to shut this thread down.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

I like lowered trucks when they are 2wd, and lifted when 4X4. Both of mine are Bagged.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xtreme show.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	37604
    Please Tell Your Boobs To Quit Staring At My Eyes

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    Looks like it has turned into a pissing match hahaha. I like my dd lifted so I can see over everyone but I got a muscle truck as well that's slammed. But if your gunna drop a newer truck just bag it and it's gotta be fast or it's Pointless.
    I wonder if the MPG would go up, if so that would be a benefit for lowering.

My 96 was lowered and I enjoyed it. If I were planning to use my truck strictly as a daily only I'd probably consider it even with my 09, but that's mostly just because I don't think I could fight the temptation to mod the heck out of the engine rather than spending the money on the lift and coilovers. When done right, I think they look awesome. The problem I see is a lot of people just get cheap drops on them and you can see it in the way they sit and ride. It just makes me feel pity for them. But hey, it's their truck, so whatever makes them happy. I just figure, if you're going to do something that drastic to your truck, do it right.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Look, there are those that like nothing better than to be in the woods or a trail and for them a 4X4 lifted is no doubt the way to go and then there are those like me that will never go off road and have no desire to we like to cruise and go fast normally and then you have the ones that will never go off road but have there trucks were you have to jump up into them, I.E "mall cruisers" and you know what? They are all just fine in fact I agree with Coach if we and or our trucks were all the same, how boring would that be? Let's all be nice to one another you never know when you might need a kidney or something.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Check out my buddies Lowrider.. Its "never 2 low" lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	donnypics 309.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	37667

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678