GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11

    Default

    Diablo Lew: how bout just a discount on the tune ;) lol
    Rockstarchevy: If you do get a diablo get the trinity since it has the most features and it does have some cool display gauges
    2003 Chevy Silverado Z71 V8 5.3L
    S&B Cold Air Intake
    Weld Typhoon's
    Leveled with Edelbrock Shocks
    Flowmaster 10 Series
    Tuned with Diablo Predator

    GO USAF

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverZ71 View Post
    Diablo Lew: how bout just a discount on the tune ;) lol
    Rockstarchevy: If you do get a diablo get the trinity since it has the most features and it does have some cool display gauges
    yeah, plus the Trinity has tcm/tranny support for your 2008 truck... ;)


    and, I'm already the lowest around man... won't find a better bang for your buck (well, I guess it depends on what part of town you go to HAHA!!)... got bills to pay and kids to feed to ya know, that's why I have/need my full day time job (internet/web developer) and 2 side jobs, hehe.. ;) and for the amount of time/effort/hours put into the things, goin through multiple data logs, tune revisions, etc... i'm already workin at kathy lee gifford child wages...
    Last edited by 06MonteSS; 02-09-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    06MonteSS


    2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    yeah, plus the Trinity has tcm/tranny support for your 2008 truck... ;)


    and, I'm already the lowest around man... won't find a better bang for your buck (well, I guess it depends on what part of town you go to HAHA!!)... got bills to pay and kids to feed to ya know, that's why I have/need my full day time job (internet/web developer) and 2 side jobs, hehe.. ;) and for the amount of time/effort/hours put into the things, goin through multiple data logs, tune revisions, etc... i'm already workin at kathy lee gifford child wages...
    Yeah I know what you mean, but it never hurts to ask ;)
    Once I get my torsion bar situation fixed and my corvette servo put in I'll be contacting you.
    For tuning logs do you just drive around at different RPMs to see max power reached at those RPMs, such as WOT
    2003 Chevy Silverado Z71 V8 5.3L
    S&B Cold Air Intake
    Weld Typhoon's
    Leveled with Edelbrock Shocks
    Flowmaster 10 Series
    Tuned with Diablo Predator

    GO USAF

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverZ71 View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean, but it never hurts to ask ;)
    Once I get my torsion bar situation fixed and my corvette servo put in I'll be contacting you.
    For tuning logs do you just drive around at different RPMs to see max power reached at those RPMs, such as WOT
    no... first the part-throttle fueling needs to get adjusted and dialed in... so the first logs I'll ask ya to do will be steady driving highway logs... once that's all done and good to go, then I'll have ya do some WOT logs for me so I can check the WOT info... don't worry, when you're ready to do it, I'll give ya full instructions and info of what I need from you, what you need to do, etc etc... I'll hook ya up ;)
    06MonteSS


    2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. black bear tunes only trucks?
    By Chevy Girl in forum Black Bear Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:47 PM
  2. Black Bear Auto Cal tune
    By Adam in forum Performance & Fuel
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 09:19 PM
  3. Black Bear Auto Cal tune
    By Adam in forum Black Bear Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 09:19 PM
  4. Black Bear Auto Cal tune
    By Adam in forum Programmers & Tuning
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 09:19 PM
  5. Black Bear ECM for 6.0L
    By northerndoc in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •