GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Going to Nashville

Well guys and girls oh and Erica it looks like I'll be driving the 12 hours to Nashville, TN for my cousins cancer benefit. But I'll be riding with my dad in his FORD . Last year when we went it snowed 13 inches and I drove a darn Nissan Altima with what sounded like a gaggle of chickens in the back telling me to slow down . So if there is even the slightest chance of any snow, rain, fog, sleet, I will be taking my truck. Even if its 80 degrees...taking my truck.

With the rant out of the way, anyone know of any good spots to eat there in Nashville? The benefit will be at 3rd and Linsley so somewhere around there.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Nashville? The food is always good and the Music even better. Wish I could afford to drive the 32 hours and support your cause.
    Best wishes to all, even the cacklers telling you to slow down. By the way just tell them to take a nap then you wont have to worry.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Thanks coach I have my headphones in and I'm riding with it turned up so I can barely hear them. That and they all fell asleep on me now to get in some quality riding time in peace and quiet while is lasts before I have to drive.

Ah I like a man who has learned to improvise and conquer the task at hand. too Bad Obutthead can't figure out how to get his wife to sleep with him instead of all those donors.