GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 Last Post byLast Post by
    Sr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    So, I am quite disappointed that only 9 MIDWEST MEMBERS posted for their truck meet. I know that there are 1000's of members from Ohio, MN, MISS, and surrounding states... I guess no-one wants a truck meet??. I guess you guys don't realize how much work goes into setting ones of these regional meets, and I am doing it for everyone. I will plan a smaller meet for the 9 MEMBERS who posted and if more members post then I will plan a big meet like everyone is getting.
    SORRY to the 9 members who posted, who actually want a meet, the rest of the 1000's of members who live in your area, don't care for a truck meet. I will still come through for my friends and members who posted.

Thanks for Everything youve done so far Erica..much appreciated,having set up a few meets between Ham radio and Bike meets I know it takes alot of work and organization and can be frustrating at times..so from myself and the others interested..A Big Thanks to You.

JC
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3 Reg Cab Long Box,K&N Air Filter,Toolbox,2M Amateur Radio for Emcomms.

Gaylord, Michigan (northern lower). cant go too far but if its close enough and schedule permitting, ill be there

didn't know anything about posting for southern state meet

That bis why I suggested a direct mailing to each in the region. there has to be someway in these fancy boxes to seperate that information and send mass mailings to awaken the dead and hibernating.

Erica I told you they mostly hibernate up their by the great lakes:na:
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    didn't know anything about posting for southern state meet
    @jnbama I added you already

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    That bis why I suggested a direct mailing to each in the region. there has to be someway in these fancy boxes to seperate that information and send mass mailings to awaken the dead and hibernating.

Erica I told you they mostly hibernate up their by the great lakes:na:
    Coach, thanks for the tip!! I will organize this the way I want, and I find members everyday by going through the members list... THANKS

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Easy girl. Not trying to step on yer toes but just explain an obvious easier and quicker way to help ya out.
    guess I read you wrong and possibly you do have an issue or two.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Easy girl. Not trying to step on yer toes but just explain an obvious easier and quicker way to help ya out.
    guess I read you wrong and possibly you do have an issue or two.
    N

No issue, we talked about this before a few times, and I said before I appreciate your tips, but I already have a system for planning and if the members don't want to check the threads and post, that is their loss.. I am not going to break my butt trying to help everyone out, I am organizing this for the members and if they don't want to take advantage of the opportunity for a summer truck meet, then I am sorry for them..

Eastern Iowa. When would this meet be? And any ideas yet as of were?
    Adam
    2004.5 CCSB Duramax
    Max Effort Tuning by Idaho Rob - Goerend Transmission - PCV ReRoute - EGR Blocked - Plugged Resonator - 5" Diamond Eye Turbo Back - Tie Rod Sleeves - All On Mod - Edge Insight CTS - Recon Taillights, Cab Lights, & 3rd Brake Light

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyHD View Post
    Eastern Iowa. When would this meet be? And any ideas yet as of were?
    Hey.... Thanks for posting!! I got a list of 23 members, should be a great meet... Well, from my list I have most are from Minnesota or Ohio/Michigan, so I will see who posts by tomorrow.. And then I will send out an thread for the members to comment on my two choices of locations and dates for the meet... Keep an eye out for it coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    N

No issue, we talked about this before a few times, and I said before I appreciate your tips, but I already have a system for planning and if the members don't want to check the threads and post, that is their loss.. I am not going to break my butt trying to help everyone out, I am organizing this for the members and if they don't want to take advantage of the opportunity for a summer truck meet, then I am sorry for them..
    hahaha HUG for erica for being awesome
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 Last Post byLast Post by