GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Blog Entries

Default Dad Shoots Daughter's Laptop

Warning there is graphic language!!!

This is too funny!!!
    Last edited by Red Z71 Max; 02-11-2012 at 04:49 PM.

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

No that wasnt me fixing that annoying water drop on the new chat window. Found a less expensive way to handle it , thanks to help from a lovely young lady.

Dang if I did that in my neighborhood I would have 30 cops at my door with guns drawn
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I saw that yesterday, I'm guessing about now Hanna isnt a happy kid.
    Pop shares some of that blame tho he helped raise the spoiled little monster, but at least the parents are taking steps to change things.
    Sadly she isnt any different from thousands of overindulged little brats in America.

Yep, that proudly took place about 30 mins away from me, near the town of Albemarle. But I would have to agree with him, that is pretty sad how kids are growing up where they think they deserve everything. So I am glad some parent did something about it. But Coach in these small towns, ppl dont get all worried when they hear gun shots cause its the country lol
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Dang I need to move so I can get more practice reloading

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well first off he needs some public speaking help.. 2nd the girl should have a Iphone by now and is posting something back at him..If not one of her friends do..

I would love to see what she does after this...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

If/when I have kids they will not have
    Their own laptop or iPhone at 12 years old. When they buy their own they can get one. Pretty funny though now a psycologist is saying she doesn't agree with what dad did saying he should have handled it differently. Good stuff

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Time to get the psychologists computer and start shootin again. Why can't people see it for whta it is? A father made a solid and defining statement to who is in charge at his house. Maybe we need more like him to get our youth back on track

I only had problems like this once when my daughter was growing up, she refused to clean her cats litter box after I had objected to her even getting a pet.
    The next afternoon when I got home from work I emptied the litter box on her bed, she got home, walked in her room and saw the litter all over her bed and came storming out into the livingroom, as soon as she saw my face she must have figured out it wouldnt be in her best interest to start with me because she walked back in her room and changed the cats litter. We never had another issue about cleaning the litter box again after that.
    She also told me once after getting a spanking that she was gonna call the police for child abuse, I told her fine, I'm gonna continue to spank you until the police arrest me for it and put you in a foster home or you realize who's in charge here.
    She couldnt wait to move out on her own to get away from my rules, funny she was back within a year promising to follow everyone of them if I let her move back in long enough to get financially stable.
    Most times it all works out in the end after the kids grow up enough to figure out their parents wernt really being mean but were trying to prepare them for life after childhood. Then you have the stupid kids that never learn, and there out there now still being stupid and having kids of their own to follow in their footsteps!!

My cousin responded to a call like that one night. A girl didn't want to go to bed at 0300 so she called her maw maw and woke her up and when her momma spanked her she called the police. My cousin showed up and the little girl ran out and hugged him and he asked what was wrong, the little girl said her momma was beating her azz because she wouldn't listen and do what she was told...Jacob said he looked down at the little girl and shook his head and told her momma do whatever you need to do if she gets bruises, don't send her to school the next morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by