GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Legend

Blog Entries

Default New Tow Mirrors Installed

New Tow Mirrors installed!!! They are power, heated and built in turn LED's

BEFORE:

AFTER:

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Truck already looked good but now it looks even better!

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

What a nice addition to an already sweet ride.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Blog Entries

Not meaning to be an ass, but I gotta say it's a little too much chrome IMO. I think it would look pretty bad ass color matched though!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Oh. I wasn't expecting that when I opened this thread. Good choice on the tows, but the chrome covers look nothing short of terrible.

Looks great man! They are a "must have" for lifted trucks.
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Not meaning to be an ass, but I gotta say it's a little too much chrome IMO. I think it would look pretty bad ass color matched though!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout07 View Post
    Oh. I wasn't expecting that when I opened this thread. Good choice on the tows, but the chrome covers look nothing short of terrible.

Thanks for the input but after all it is MY truck and it is all about what individuals like. I no longer go on GMFS because everyone on there thinks a stripped down all blacked out truck is what EVERYONE should drive. I say to each his own. My Momma always told me "if you don't have nothing nice to say then keep you mouth closed." That is just MY opinion!!!!!!!. Thank you to all that had positive feedback. You will NEVER see me say anything negative about your rides. Thats a promise!!!
    Last edited by Red Z71 Max; 02-18-2012 at 08:25 PM.

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    Thanks for the input but after all it is MY truck and it is all about what individuals like. I no longer go on GMFS because everyone on there thinks a stripped down all blacked out truck is what EVERYONE should drive. I say to each his own. My Momma always told me "if you don't have nothing nice to say then keep you mouth closed." That is just MY opinion!!!!!!!. Thank you to all that had positive feedback. You will NEVER see me say anything negative about your rides. Thats a promise!!!
    I hope you're not peeved that I chose to use my right to express my opinion. I never said you should black out your truck. If you can't take a little constructive criticism than maybe you shouldn't post pictures of your mods. Not everybody is going to be a kiss ass and say what you want to hear. The beauty of it is that you can take it or leave it at your own discretion.

And please, if you don't like something that I do to my truck, tell me (hence why I post pictures on an OPEN WEB FORUM: To get both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE feedback). Don't just tell me what you think I want to hear. ;)
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Nice addition. I personally tend to like the red/chrome combo, so I like the chrome caps too... I just wish there was a company that made those chrome mirror covers to just cover the top half of the mirror like Ford has on their tow mirrors. I personally think that would be a top-notch combination for your truck.

I eventually want to get a set of tow mirrors for my Avalanche.

EDIT - I just noticed your hood ornament. That's cool!
    Last edited by pmf608; 02-19-2012 at 02:14 AM.

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck

I like those mirrors! are they power folding? I have the OE Black that are not power folding! Wish they were
    Finally a signature and Avatar! I also posted some pics in the Gallery.
    2011 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Z71 6Liter.
    2011 Outback Travel Trailer 260FL
    So Happy to not be on the edge of GVWR Over Load!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast