GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Photos of the truck on this crappy day.

Just driving back from a crappy touchless car wash, obviously it didnt stay clean for very long haha. Decided to snap a couple.

Prettied one up a bit.
    Last edited by sevi084x4; 02-15-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

Master Mechanic

With the truck looking so clean I would fear taking pictures of it while hovering over tiny mud puddles. No matter how slow you drive dirt always sprays off the tires to go right onto the truck. I guess that is what those fancy mud guards are for and they look good painted. I also like the front and rear white bowties, did you paint or replace them? White mirror covers look good and I like the HIDs in the fogs (on my to do list). Did your truck come with the white grille or did you buy the oem painted grille? I'm asking cause I'm looking for nearly the same one but in black.

Hahaah you are right about the mud, but i wanted dirt in the photo because its awesome in photoshop! As for the truck thanks man im going for everything white! My mudflaps are gm genuine and they came painted white, the bow ties have vinyl stickers over the top of them ( i couldnt find any online that were painted already) they were only like $20 for front and back. And as for the front end that is all stock. When i bought the truck they had two in white, one with all chrome front end and one with all color match....I absolutely love the all white look and i will continue to make the whole truck white

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    With the truck looking so clean I would fear taking pictures of it while hovering over tiny mud puddles. No matter how slow you drive dirt always sprays off the tires to go right onto the truck. I guess that is what those fancy mud guards are for and they look good painted. I also like the front and rear white bowties, did you paint or replace them? White mirror covers look good and I like the HIDs in the fogs (on my to do list). Did your truck come with the white grille or did you buy the oem painted grille? I'm asking cause I'm looking for nearly the same one but in black.

Legend

Blog Entries

It seems like it always decides to rain right after I wash my truck or a nasty bird decides to put the finishing touches on it!!! STUPID RAIN & BIRDS!!!

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

LOL! yah what is up with that man!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    It seems like it always decides to rain right after I wash my truck or a nasty bird decides to put the finishing touches on it!!! STUPID RAIN & BIRDS!!!

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by sevi084x4 View Post
    Hahaah you are right about the mud, but i wanted dirt in the photo because its awesome in photoshop! As for the truck thanks man im going for everything white! My mudflaps are gm genuine and they came painted white, the bow ties have vinyl stickers over the top of them ( i couldnt find any online that were painted already) they were only like $20 for front and back. And as for the front end that is all stock. When i bought the truck they had two in white, one with all chrome front end and one with all color match....I absolutely love the all white look and i will continue to make the whole truck white

" they were only like $20 for front and back" so did you buy diff. ones? If you get tired of the vinyl overlay AMI makes billet ones which you can probably powder coat. it's a small part so I think it would be a fairly cheap job.

I was able to find what looks like your grille only in black and it's about $285 which isn't bad; I like it versus others I've seen out there. That site had all the oem accessories or upgrade options. My dad has white window visors on his white truck (I won't mention the brand...lol) so if you're looking to white out your truck, there is another option.

Yah it was a bowtie pack, because front and back are different sizes. But thanks for the rain guard tip, thats a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    " they were only like $20 for front and back" so did you buy diff. ones? If you get tired of the vinyl overlay AMI makes billet ones which you can probably powder coat. it's a small part so I think it would be a fairly cheap job.

I was able to find what looks like your grille only in black and it's about $285 which isn't bad; I like it versus others I've seen out there. That site had all the oem accessories or upgrade options. My dad has white window visors on his white truck (I won't mention the brand...lol) so if you're looking to white out your truck, there is another option.

the truck looks great man
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Thanks alot man. Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    the truck looks great man