GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rollpans?

I had never seen a rollpan on anything but a lowrider also. Bu after seeing that pick of one I think it looks different. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. The only issue I would have is in an accident. With a bumper it will protect the rear of the truck a lot more than the pan will. If you do get one post a pic or two.

Yah im still debating, not sure yet. But if i get one will definitely post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    I had never seen a rollpan on anything but a lowrider also. Bu after seeing that pick of one I think it looks different. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. The only issue I would have is in an accident. With a bumper it will protect the rear of the truck a lot more than the pan will. If you do get one post a pic or two.
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

Jr. Mechanic

I actually just ordered the 2 replacement end caps for my truck and they were nowhere near $265. I got them for $50 a pop i think.

Heres the link of the website:

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...ame:Bumper+End)

Theyre primered so youd have to get somebody to paint them but that wont be much at all.
    2010 Red Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LT
    Blacked Out
    15% Tint all around
    22" KMC Slide Series Black Chrome Rims
    305/45/22R Nitto Dune Grappler Tires
    ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    K&N CAI
    IPCW Black Halo Projector LED Headlights
    IPCW Black Third brake Light
    IPCW Black LED Taillights
    Street Scene Front Bumper Valance
    Street Scene Black Chrome Grille
    Black Bowties
    Magnaflow Dual Exhaust
    Alpine Touchscreen Headunit
    4 Kicker RS Componet Speakers
    Kicker 12" L7 subwoofer w/ Kicker ZX1500.1 Amplifier

Alright! Hey thanks for the tip man I appreciate it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by lquattro04 View Post
    I actually just ordered the 2 replacement end caps for my truck and they were nowhere near $265. I got them for $50 a pop i think.

Heres the link of the website:

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...ame:Bumper+End)

Theyre primered so youd have to get somebody to paint them but that wont be much at all.

Jr. Mechanic

no problem. I personally cant stand chrome either. Oh and if you have the cash look at street scenes front bumper valance. It goes over top of your front bumper and covers up the chrome and black plastic. I invested in it and I'm waiting on the delivery now. Its probably going to be a decent amount of painting because that is primered too, and I plan on having my painter blast my grille and paint it the body color as well. Finally no chromee!!

Oh and I'm not sure why but that website has rediculously low prices. That bumper valance was $750 everywhere else but on there its around $350.

I'll throw up some pics once everything is finsihed.

Yah luckily I got the front end all color matched from the factory so I don't have to worry about that haha

no problem. I personally cant stand chrome either. Oh and if you have the cash look at street scenes front bumper valance. It goes over top of your front bumper and covers up the chrome and black plastic. I invested in it and I'm waiting on the delivery now. Its probably going to be a decent amount of painting because that is primered too, and I plan on having my painter blast my grille and paint it the body color as well. Finally no chromee!!

Oh and I'm not sure why but that website has rediculously low prices. That bumper valance was $750 everywhere else but on there its around $350.

I'll throw up some pics once everything is finsihed.

Hey this website only have the bumper ends with backup sensor holes in it? @lquattro04

Jr. Mechanic

I just checked and unfortunately thats what it seems. I ordered both the rear passenger and driver side by the brand name "Replacement". It look as if they ran out of stock on the rear driver side as there is no longer an end cap by them. You can just get the ones with the parking aid sensor holes in them and use a black plug to cover it up. It'll look as if you actually have the back up sensors haha.

Damn thats a shame haha, i hate when they stopping making things i need the most!!

I just checked and unfortunately thats what it seems. I ordered both the rear passenger and driver side by the brand name "Replacement". It look as if they ran out of stock on the rear driver side as there is no longer an end cap by them. You can just get the ones with the parking aid sensor holes in them and use a black plug to cover it up. It'll look as if you actually have the back up sensors haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12