GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 20" 5 spoke LTZ Tahoe Wheels

Hello all,

Does anyone have a pic of a '02 or similar body style Silverado with 20" 5 spoke LTZ Tahoe Wheels. Would prefer a pic of a non-lowered truck with either stock suspension or a leveling kit. I like the wheels a lot and just want to get an idea of how the wheels would look on my '02 Silverado Z71.

PS, new to the Forum. Great info on this sight.

Thanks in advance
    Rich

First off Welcome to the site!
    Well @99'HEARTBEAT has a truck like your with similar wheels to what you speak of...thats the closest i can think of off the top of my head.
    Scroll down a bit on that page and you will see Mikes pictures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...-Thread/page23

Also @Cheez has a little bit newer truck but the nbs chrome clad 5 spokes on his. He has some pic in this post.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...s-confusing-me

Hopefully this helps alittle bit haha.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSS View Post
    Hello all,

Does anyone have a pic of a '02 or similar body style Silverado with 20" 5 spoke LTZ Tahoe Wheels. Would prefer a pic of a non-lowered truck with either stock suspension or a leveling kit. I like the wheels a lot and just want to get an idea of how the wheels would look on my '02 Silverado Z71.

PS, new to the Forum. Great info on this sight.

Thanks in advance
    Rich
    Last edited by sevi084x4; 02-16-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

Looked around a little and found this pic, I think these are the rims you are talking a bout. Truck is a stepside but it should give you an idea.

Adam

Adam, yes you are correct. The wheels on the white stepside are the ones I am interested in purchasing. I have seen 99'HEARTBEAT and Mikes trucks during my search of the forum. Between the different wheels and the trucks being lowered, I am having a hard time imaging what my truck would look like based on theirs. The stepside pic definitely helps. Cheez's truck is probably the closest to what I am looking for because my 02' is an extended cab. Although it appears his truck is also lowered.

Adam thank you so much for your efforts. If you happen across any other pics of the wheels on a 99' to 06' extended cab, I would appreciate if you would post them.

Anyone else?

Yes my truck does have a 2" drop shackle on the back. If you can post a picture of your truck I'll see what I can do with photoshop for you.

2010 OEM 20" Wheels
    Color-matched mirror covers and emblem
    20% tinted windows - 6" eyebrow
    Black rear fender-wells
    Completely debadged and demolded
    Duramax airbox replacement w/ K&N filter
    2" Rear drop shackle
    Tailgate light bar
    Flowmaster Delta 50 w/ double tip exits
    Blue footwell lighting
    12" Pioneer Sub (custom downfire box) 850W amp
    Full LED interior

I've seen a couple of NBS trucks around town with the LTZ Tahoe rims on and I think they look awesome. That style rim was on my list when I was looking for rims for my truck,but I decided to go chrome instead. I still want a set of the LTZ's for a winter set though. I'd say go ahead and get them, I think you'll be happy with the look.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Adam

Cheez, thx for the offer. I'll take u up on it if I cannot find a picture in the next couple days.

I think I agree with you Adam. I am beginning to believe the wheels will look good. Especially after I level the truck and add some aggressive 33s.

Well I ended up seeing a 03-06 extended cab truck with the wheels on it. Yep it looks nice. I tried to snap a photo with the cell phone but no luck. Thx again for everyone's help.