GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Legend
    Blog Entries

Default West usa members> summer truck meet

Okay WESTERN MEMBERS: Here is your chance to post on this thread and get your summer truck meet started!!..We had 34 members from the Southern states, 10 members from the Mid-West, so lets get posting.. Please check out the map below and the states are listed as well, to see if you are in the west.... Can't wait to see how many members post.... (Western Members Only Please)...

* If you live in another state... Check out the COFFEE SHOP for the other states thread to post...

WEST STATES

Alaska
    Arizona
    California
    Colorado
    New Mexico
    Nevada
    Idaho
    Montana
    Oregon
    Wyoming
    Washington
    Utah
    Hawaii
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails West Map1.JPG  

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Legend
    Blog Entries

Found one member!!! woohoo out of Washington... COME ON GUYS... START POSTING

Coach/Censored24 is in the house
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

7 is in the house!!!
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

Legend
    Blog Entries

I found some members in the SOCAL area..... Maybe they can post on the thread and join the WESTERN STATES SUMMER TRUCK MEET.... Come on guys... Only two members on the list.... Please just post your location....

@mad1500hd @duffman @dsfloyd @jj792 @JRD761 @Scooter @ZSI52 @tlperry68 @thatchevytruckguy

Blog Entries

So I'll be in the Seattle area from May 23rd to the 28th. My grandfather just passed away and we are holding a memorial for him on that Saturday in the Mt. Baker area, but I'll be camping out in the surrounding area for the duration of the trip. If anybody over there wants to meet up, that'd be cool (obviously not on that Saturday, lol).
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

I can't make a meet this year as I'm out of the country, but next year I'd definitely be interested. My truck currently resides in Washington, but that might change when I get back depending where I find a job. Plus, by then my truck transformation should be complete.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Well jeremy make sure you keep yer head down and focus on getting back here to the Great USA. Although some are trying to tear us down , from the white house and beyond. We still have one heck of a country. We have been knocked down but we will rise again and soon.