GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Legend

Default Not Happy with UPS right now.

Well I orderd some new wheels and tires for my truck. Excited cause I got a smokin deal. They were suppose to arrive tuesday so I took off work early to be there when the driver shows up. He takes out 1 wheel, then 2 then 3 and uhhh closes the door. They left one in mississippi. They said it would be here Wednesday. I was like man this sucks but o.k I can wait one more day. So My dad is home Yesterday so as the UPS guy shows up and is rolling the rim in my dad hears this clinking noise. Opens it up to find out that the lugs had spilled and now I'm stuck with 4wheels/tires and a total of 3 lug nuts. Sweet. When I get home I look at the rim and from the retard rolling it and hearing the clink clink clink that was my nice new rim getting dented and scratched. So now I have to send it back and then they send me a new one. Looking at around 2 weeks. But on a brighter side, I'll have the lugnuts friday. YAY. Sorry guys just had to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by finalday7 View Post
    Well I orderd some new wheels and tires for my truck. Excited cause I got a smokin deal. They were suppose to arrive tuesday so I took off work early to be there when the driver shows up. He takes out 1 wheel, then 2 then 3 and uhhh closes the door. They left one in mississippi. They said it would be here Wednesday. I was like man this sucks but o.k I can wait one more day. So My dad is home Yesterday so as the UPS guy shows up and is rolling the rim in my dad hears this clinking noise. Opens it up to find out that the lugs had spilled and now I'm stuck with 4wheels/tires and a total of 3 lug nuts. Sweet. When I get home I look at the rim and from the retard rolling it and hearing the clink clink clink that was my nice new rim getting dented and scratched. So now I have to send it back and then they send me a new one. Looking at around 2 weeks. But on a brighter side, I'll have the lugnuts friday. YAY. Sorry guys just had to vent.
    that sucks ... funny i had the same thing happen to me
    04 Tahoe LT 5.3L stock MSD 8.5mm Wires
    Gigbson Duels Straight Exhaust, Parrot 3100 Bluetooth
    K&N 77 Series CAI, Sirius Radio
    De-badged, Valet Dei remote start
    5000k HID -Higherlevelauto.com
    Federal 100watt air horn

Legend

A little off topic but how do you like your gibson exhaust. I looking into getting a new exhaust soon but i'm looking for something not to loud so I'm leaning toward maggies.

Former Member

Sounds to me like UPS just bought you a new rim...they ought to.

Thats a shame. If that was me there'd be one less UPS guy in the world. Thats B.S. but good luck with it.

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

Legend

Yeah I did have the option of buying the slightly damaged rim and new tire at a highly discounted price but I have nowhere on the truck to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by finalday7 View Post
    A little off topic but how do you like your gibson exhaust. I looking into getting a new exhaust soon but i'm looking for something not to loud so I'm leaning toward maggies.
    if this was for me wasnt sure ..it's nice at idle it's quiet ,but when you step on the gas it's got a nice loud deep roar sound ..not overbearing in the cab

Legend

f this was for me wasnt sure ..it's nice at idle it's quiet ,but when you step on the gas it's got a nice loud deep roar sound ..not overbearing in the cab
    good to know. Now its between borla, gibson and magnaflow