Hey everyone,

New here to the forums (and trucks), so I'm just trying to figure out some things about my truck before I start going off and buying all these upgrades and expensive things I'm looking at.

I just bought a 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD and I'll be lifting it 6" with the Fabtech RTS suspension system and I'm trying to figure out exactly what wheel size I need to buy. I've been trying to figure it out on my own but I still get a little confused with all the backspacing and offset measurements that Fabtech recommends, etc. I'm looking into getting a 20" wheel with 35" tires, and on Fabtech's site for the lift kit I'll be buying, it recommends to "Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x8.5 wheels w/ 4 3/4 BS w/ minor trimming"... however, the wheel that I want to buy only comes in 20x9.

So, what I'm really trying to figure out is should I buy the 20x9 wheels with a -0 offset and 5" of backspace? Or the 20x9 wheel with the -12 offset and 4.5" of backspace?

I don't really want the tires to stick out very much from the fender well, but at the same time I realize that there's clearance issues from within the fender well that I have to be aware of to prevent major rubbing. From everyone's experience here, what would you recommend?

Thanks for any help, I'd really appreciate it.

-Bryan