GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jr. Apprentice

Default Great site ~ Chevy Silverado Forum

I have not belonged to this site long,but would like to take this time to let you know that I think it is great. I was just going thru the How-to-uides forum and think it is great. The posts there are informitive and helpful. I would like to thank those that posted information.

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!...and I am sure you note of gratitude will be appreciated by many. Let me be the first to say "thanks" back to you. Do you have a chevy now or are you just doing some research?

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Welcome to the Club!!!...and I am sure your note of gratitude will be appreciated by many. Let me be the first to say "thanks"
    back to you. Do you have a chevy now or are you just doing some research?
    Have always had chev or gmc trucks and always a gm car, except now after I lost my job,lost car and house. Bought a Ranger from a friend and it is doing the job. Things are looking up and am looking and saving for a Chevy or GMC.

Legend

Blog Entries

OMG....So sorry to hear about your situation....not good. Glad to hear that things are starting to look up and that you still have some transportation. And, of course, that you are still a chevy/gmc guy. Hopefully, you'll get there soon.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

that has happened to many americans. thankfully I had enough savings to keep everything to this point.
    I wish you success in your hunt for new employment.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Jr. Apprentice

Thanks for the support. things are looking up. Its a new year and new start. Thanks again.

welcome to the site. yeah, it's a tough time for many people ... keep working hard and things will turn around.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Master Mechanic

I'm sorry to hear of your situation and hope things get better soon. Nice to hear that you're still a "ChevyNut". And thank you for thanking the members, I agree that the members have been very helpful as I am also new to the forum. It's giving me encouragement to try to do more on my own and not be afraid to ask for help amongst GM owners.

Welcome!!

Don't let AMAc fool you. She has helped many already on this site. And continues to do so.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Just a couple of thoughts based on more years of experience than I want to think about right now. My Dad taught me that if a man hires you for a $1/hour and you give him a $1.50/hour worth of work you'll always get ahead and have a job. Also, if you are upright, sober, and sucking air it means you have hope!! Hang in there, when the time is right things will fall into place the way the are meant to be.

This is a tremendous site with almost unlimited opportunity to learn from from great people that are mature and want to help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast